Thread: Little Fighter

Default Little Fighter

Here a nice little game I encountered while surfer around, check it out http://littlefighter.com - version 2 - very nicely put together. 8)
    ;D
    Tell me what ya'll think. 8)

Default Re:Little Fighter

Checked the screenshots, and as i suspected it was one of those games... i have always wanted to know just what is it about these games and Japanese anime
    (eg. dragon ballZ) that attract people (Kids and adullts alike) so much? i simply don't get it. Don't get me wrong i like games such as Q3, Half life, Soldier of fortune2, StarCraft, Command and Conquer: Red Alert, GTA 2/3 ,etc but have not aquired the taste for Japanese type anime stuff(my discription ;D).

I am sure people who are into those type of games will appeciate the fact that you posted a link to the game here ;D.

> Ok - hold up...

This is where animation all started. Simplicity in design can also be attractive to some people.

This game is also openly interactive, where you can create your own characters based of a template or find an already existing character to add to your collection.

The games you have listed are industry created games - you have to find tools to create custom characters, additionally it more complex to do so...

Now dont get me wrong, I create stages and characters in Quake and HL counterstrike, using Milkshape 3d and 3Dsmax.

Nobody will appreciate everything - its like different flavors of icecream...
    A game is a game, this one is free and made by a couple of everyday programmers who chose to do what they do...
    I would not sit playing solitair all day, but people do it - and b4 now is chose not to try to understand it.

Those interested in finding out what Milkshape 3d is or have interest in how it works. Please visit: http://www.swissquake.ch/chumbalum-s.../download.html

..useful info - game mods or character customizer posts are welcomed.

I agree with you that there can be beauty in the simplicity of these games, hats off to those everyday programmers for making these games avaliable for free to the public, to tell you the truth i have not been able to understand what is it about these Japanese anime stuff that make pople go crazy over them, i see BIG man crowding around a TV to watch cartoon like characters in Dragon ballZ and a host of other anime out there, maybe it's a taste that i need to acquire but as you said people will like different things, which is indeed true.

8) Cool...

The big man and Dragonball Z thing I understand, I like cartoons and Anime but wouldn't go out off my way to watch a daily series... but people do it... i dunno... its like golf i guess