Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Calling Game programmers

I cant believe I started this thread last year in June, havent really been watching it. Reason being, work and more work. I have found my game programming books are all gathering dust. So much has happened since I had the great drive to start a jamaican gaming community. The dream however is not dead!

I see crosswire is a pretty experienced game developer. He even started an online community at http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/jagamedevelopers. Plans to start a core group on my part will have to be delayed but maybe crosswire can take up where I left off.

All the best to you upcoming game developers. I look forward to seeing your work.

And the gates of heaven are opened... yes i'm a newbie here.. I am very much interested in game development and have been looking for some guidance an how to go about this... i have been working on my c++ COM and directX skills and will continue to do so... count me in on anything.... c++, 3d graphic development [meshes and special effects]

mi ready tu... let mi inna di group nuh cx.