Page 4 of 94 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce yourselves....in here

Default Re:introduce yourselves....in here

Stewart Matthew Oneil Panton
    May 19, 1986 (still a young'n)
    Taurus
    What i do: I am what you call a experimenter, i play around with every and anything computerised. I am also a seasoned car freak although i am young i can tell you most of the times whats wrong with the car and i probably can fix it, and same thing with computers. I dont really specialize in anything on computers but i am becoming a internet junkie and i am trying to learn all forms of crap about web based programming. Im not good but im good enough.
    I am a seasoned game head, i used to write game reviews in the observers teen age. I am one of those game people that people come to, to find out little craps about games that i have finished a long time ago, games is me.
    I also am an anime freak, i see the Xenocrates is also an anime person, so him get nuff ratings for that. I have a whole heap of anime and i have watched a even greater number.
    So thats basically me in a nutshell: Cars, Computers, Games, Anime, Girls and u have described skillachi.
    i think im the youngest person on this website... cool ;D

Also i am interested in learning about mac and all its capabilities, a macintosh was the first computer i ever used and from what i have seen macs are definately some wicked computers and even with wat can be called slower specs than pc's they still run as sweet and in some cases even sweeter than pc's thats y i want to own a powermac very soon.

Hi..
    ~ eBôÑ¥_¢HiÑee ~ here. 8)
    a/s/l
    11100/F/T&T

A little more about me.

I'm a fem-tech. Worked in Education, Health, and Entertainment industries.

My specialization is networking, but I've done a little of everything - IT mangement, systems administration, Web design, programming, PC repair, consultancy, sales, lecturing, technical writing, project management, etc etc.

The joy of the Caribbean IT person is that you become jack (in my case jacquline) all trades. I hope to move on to graduate school soon so I can be the Master of one! :P

In my spare time (which is God knows when!) I travel, read up online tech magazines, fiddle with my home network, write for an online christian magazine and catch up on sleep.
    ;D

Nice to have you.
    Hope you enjoy your time here with the Jamaican Techies....

OK OK

Yogi

Montegonian by birth and residents. Programmer, webdesigner (I think I need to get back into the game), Computer technician (the mad youth that is putting 6 OS on 1 pc and everybody thinks is crazy). Party freak ,hail up the other party peeps(hey Nastro) ;D ;D

Hay you all!!!!!! ;D

Paggustead here
    all the way from Mo bay, I am aaaaaaaaaaaaaa miner computer techie.
    (Still Learning ) ok.............

Graphic designing is my speciality, and free-hand is my game ;D.
    haillll all..........oooooooooooo(hail up Xenocrates and Nastro)

you guys ruleeeeeeeeeee zn............... ;D ;D ;D

Hey u all,

You guys are really interesting.

Well this is Tgirl. I am a new member of this site.
    I am a software Developer/programmer. Young in the business(1yr.). I am a montegonian.
    I love to meet new people, sing, dance and program.
    Being on the internet is also one of my speciality. I don't know much about networking and I don't fool around with hardware (because I hate getting dirty) .
    But I really enjoy programming. I have knowledge of c, c++, java, delphi and some web development tools. But my specialty is Delphi.

That's about it. Nothing special.

Zeen.

warm welcome to you tgirl and may we see many posts from yourself here ...k.....

ps. feel free to join in on anything with any kinda opinion you have.... ;D

I'm Vicesquad/BrainStrm

Been fooling round computers since 1992 from CAST days.
    Mostly into Music and Computer Games. If it's new technology, I'll probably have it in 1 month, provided the bank is willing ;D
    Live in Liguanea, Part-Timer of UWI, do some IT work at my office (mostly helpdesk admin).
    Dabble in WINXP, WIN2000 and I need back my Linux box.

welcome man......just drop in as yu like.... ;D