Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Woman dies after Wii contest... sad

People need to eliminate one a the "1 million ways to die" so they can live to help other people to live longer as well.

Besides, how can news ever become old? It's NEWS!
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

ja kno das messed upp.....very very sad

people a go too far these days...life is short..don't throw it away so easily
    Thermaltake Matrix VX, Athlon 64 X2 AM2 4200+, (2) ATi x600 128MB (temporary), Asus M2N-Sli Board, 2.5GB DDR2 667, (2) 160GB Maxtor SATA II

Quote Originally Posted by epyon_jm View Post
    people a go too far these days...life is short..don't throw it away so easily
    i would prefer to die doing something a love because it is apointed to man once to live and then you DIE
    "Dont argue with idiots, they will bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience"
    BB user 7100t-8100-8120-8320-8900-9000-8900-8520-9700-9810

I think when people on a whole going toward something there is nothing in this world that can stop them, It sad though.

Anything that involves the use of money Jamericans are always in it, especially if its freeness. lol
    Last edited by Arch_Angel; May 9, 2008 at 10:38 AM. Reason: merged multiple posts

Quote Originally Posted by doc4computerz View Post
    i would prefer to die doing something a love because it is apointed to man once to live and then you DIE
    tru but bwoy...she did wan get the wii but i guess she never tink seh she woulda dead fi it..poor children..dem suppose to feel horrible
    Thermaltake Matrix VX, Athlon 64 X2 AM2 4200+, (2) ATi x600 128MB (temporary), Asus M2N-Sli Board, 2.5GB DDR2 667, (2) 160GB Maxtor SATA II

Has there been any contest like this in Jamaica; keep your hand on the car longest...things like that? I doubt Jamaicans would participate in anything that would physically hurt them to achieve freeness just like that...other than hopping the back of moving trucks to throw goods to the handcart man, driving the cart AND holding on the truck at the same time, or swimming in enraged rivers to get a couple chickens because the van run off the roan and drop in the gully, or go out in a hurricane to steal ONE SHEET OF ZINC in 70mph winds, nah Jamaicans arent like that.
    Only we can save us.

Quote Originally Posted by KoyoteGambit View Post
    Has there been any contest like this in Jamaica; keep your hand on the car longest...things like that? I doubt Jamaicans would participate in anything that would physically hurt them to achieve freeness just like that...other than hopping the back of moving trucks to throw goods to the handcart man, driving the cart AND holding on the truck at the same time, or swimming in enraged rivers to get a couple chickens because the van run off the roan and drop in the gully, or go out in a hurricane to steal ONE SHEET OF ZINC in 70mph winds, nah Jamaicans arent like that.
    lol fi real jamaicans no so fool ..........
    "Dont argue with idiots, they will bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience"
    BB user 7100t-8100-8120-8320-8900-9000-8900-8520-9700-9810

dat me a seh too dem only tek risks in "controlled" environments

Water Intoxication is real, heard of a few cases especially in the army where it happens.
    It occurs when there is a huge imbalance of the electrolytes in your body.

lets see what wiki has to say:
    (also known as hyperhydration or water poisoning) is a potentially fatal disturbance in brain function that results when the normal balance of electrolytes in the body is pushed outside of safe limits by water.[1] Normal, healthy (both physically and nutritionally) individuals have little to worry about accidentally consuming too much water. Nearly all deaths related to water intoxication in normal individuals have resulted either from water drinking contests, in which individuals attempt to consume more than ten litres over the course of just a few minutes, or long bouts of intensive exercise during which electrolytes are not properly replenished, yet massive amounts of fluid are still consumed.
    more info here http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-water-intoxication.htm
    Calm Like a BOMB