Thread: What C++ books do u guys recommend?

Default What C++ books do u guys recommend?

I am currently using C++ How to Program by deitel and deitel, but i dont like using only one book because i think it limits u. what other book do you guys recommend?

Default Re:What C++ books do u guys recommend?

well let see the best programming book is ..... oops there is non, yo to be honest malloc-x the best thing i can tell you "depends on how you learn tho" is to use the web, i never learnt programming from a book and you've seen what i can do, the web's got stuff that you may not readily see in a book.

well thats what i think anyways who know's i'm maybe wrong

dont tell the man that use www.google.com and try not to search for c++ ebooks, 3/4 no good. Jus look up the topic u out to do next. Only idiot read book. Real IT man use the internet

[quote author=Virus link=board=19;threadid=3826;start=0#msg36519 date=1083859390]
    Jus look up the topic u out to do next
    [/quote]

yea thats an effective method to use at times,it does work.

[quote author=Virus link=board=19;threadid=3826;start=0#msg36519 date=1083859390]
    Only idiot read book. Real IT man use the internet
    [/quote]

no bredrin i read books nufff ebooks on c++, i an SURELY NOT an idiot and also i'm sure that you weren't in the 3 to get 100% in c++ and programing techniques i was in it were was u. ( you should have been readin some programing books probably ) ;D ;D

ok guyz play nice ,attack the issue not the person

your rite malloc, i'm sorry virus, i never mean to wile u up like that still, but bredrin but because you can't read or don't prefer to read the books don't categorize people who preffer to read the books to learn the language in a more complete manner as idiots, k . i think its plain rude

Well...if you really wnat to understnd the basics of Ansi-C , Kerrnigan and Ritchie is stil the best......gives you a good foundaton,,Reading that then ditel or both together should hlep you