Thread: flash needed for aspx page

keroed1 Guest

Default flash needed for aspx page

i installed some aspx pages on a computer that has no connection to the internet, but because of this the flash files on it is not playing i tried dowloading macromedia flash and carrying it to the machine and instal it on the machine. but that still did not make a difference can someone direct me as to what i need to download to carry to the machine? in order for the flash on the web pages to work?

Did you check your flash code, to see if you are pointing to the correct location where your flash file is on your pc?
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

I assume that you are running the aspx pages through a server and you have adobe (macromedia) flash 9 installed http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/
    If not you need to try this method..
    |--- www.RealJamaicaEstate.com ™ ---|
    Invest small = small returns [micro enterprise] | Invest Big = returns Big [macro enterprise]
    --- www.fashionsJAMAICA.com ™ -|- www.ChampsJamaica.com

keroed1 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Arch_Angel View Post
    Did you check your flash code, to see if you are pointing to the correct location where your flash file is on your pc?
    the path is correct its an installer i created and exceuted that deployed my webpages and it has work perfectly on countles computers to date the dif. bwt those compuyters i think and this one is that they have internet access and this doesn't.

well the machione i putting it on is a server that went down and it jus got restored so its pretty new

Quote Originally Posted by Utech22 View Post
    I assume that you are running the aspx pages through a server and you have adobe (macromedia) flash 9 installed http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/
    If not you need to try this method..
    oh cool going check out the link now
    Last edited by Arch_Angel; Dec 8, 2006 at 02:04 PM. Reason: merged multiple posts

Are the flash files stored on the local computer?

keroed1 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by fatta77 View Post
    Are the flash files stored on the local computer?
    yes they are the problem got solved when i got internet connection on the machine