Thread: Problems loading pages using Digicel GPRS!!!

Default Problems loading pages using Digicel GPRS!!!

From yesterday i notice the pages not loading on my pc when using the gprs to connect. It connects ok but the pages jus not loading,,,does anybody have this problem or know what is wrong. It is not my settings

yes i was having some problem as well it seems to be back up,
    but stilll watching it,

i almost thought they, u know found how to stop de ting from connect

if look when the message comes in it is a different messsage than the first one

so "i don't know how much sand is left in the hour glass for this thing" because i having trouble connecting myself right now
    Last edited by Arch_Angel; Oct 9, 2006 at 02:40 PM. Reason: merged multiple posts

Yeah, it seems Digicel upgraded their system. Message change and only 1 page load after y start fone browser. However, it took me 4 hours to get online and man the net was blazin! Played Silkroad thro the entire day, as u all know the net ran like crap overall b4. Hence, it most likely means the speed wasnt decreased, its jus dat too many ppl was leeching.
    Do not live your life in fear, 'cuz if you do, you will never live your life.

they finally get some sense, man i gotta go work for them lol,
    KrossFade:--Biostar NF325 atx AMD Mobo||Kingston ddr128 pc2700 + titan 512ddr 400||sempron64 2800+ palermo core||WD Caviar 250gb Sata h.d.d||XfX geforce FX5200 gfx card ||x5-fans||lite-on 18x dvd+r||191dpb 19" widesceen, flat panel monitor.

yes it seems them upgrading,,but i tried it this morning and it only loading 1 page after it connect then it stop loading again,,,i wonder too if they trying to block the "thing" too ,,i hope is not find them find out how to ,,,

my friend using a cell phone said he had some problems it was loading only 1 page..but after opening another page and waiting for about 1/2 an hour he was up and blazing along at mad speed...

funny tho after doing the thing on my computer i'm still only loading one page and nothing further cho...damn u digicel ...sort out back di ting.
    Last edited by slickrik; Oct 13, 2006 at 04:47 AM. Reason: spelling
    The world can be a better place.....
    1st. believe