Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: big up to all the long time newbies

Default Re:big up to all the long time newbies

You guys need to seriously stop doing that. : I don't want newbies coming in here thinking I'm some kind of Demi-God who'd crush them with the power of my words should they even try to post... :

(actually, I WOULD if they attacked any of my colleagues > )

But I digress. No seriously, I'm just an ordinary, normal, simple guy just like everybody else. Perhaps the duncest guy in all of these forums. Nothing special about me. Absolutely nothing.

Right guys? ;D

Default Re:big up to all the long time newbies

[quote author=Xenocrates link=board=25;threadid=2492;start=0#msg34147 date=1082170862]

But I digress. No seriously, I'm just an ordinary, normal, simple guy just like everybody else. Perhaps the duncest guy in all of these forums. Nothing special about me. Absolutely nothing.

Right guys? ;D
    [/quote]

LMAO i mean.... is this guy for real.. lolz, trying to win a modesty award huh x dude... ;D ;D ;D ;D....

newbs get ur self a software dictionary for this guy posts

ps.. obfuscation will dominate ur minds when x's post are around.. read carefully

Oucch it was Sylvester who said pardon but i resemble that remark. Tek time wid me nuh please. We eventually get there as i moved from that stst since december and look how long i have been around.

some "members" keep bashing the newbies thats y some of them fraid to post
    madgalava@yahoo.com OR avaatjamdown@hotmail.com 370-6000 Make the link and nigga's dont get stink

Juckyjam Guest

Quote Originally Posted by avania
    some "members" keep bashing the newbies thats y some of them fraid to post
    I agree totally with a ava...some of the members are so hostile they try and use big words to try make other poeple look dunce ( and some of those words a look dem guh look ina dictionary and write it straight out) anyway a true brilliant and intelligent person rarely uses big words and statements to make them selves look good if they are truly blessed it cant hide it will come out so be gentle be kind and stop try and force people fi tink unu intelligent sheesh......anyway lets try and have a more friendly environment here if they post and its crap try and correct not bash we are all here to learn......
    Last edited by Juckyjam; Feb 3, 2006 at 02:19 PM.

lol jucky...is not the use of big words i talking. There is a certain person on here who THINKS he knows it all. All he does is bash the newbies. Him dont have no mouth whatsoever for any member that has post over 100.he is what u would call a "TAIL" him just wha c one person start bash and him jump in to take credit (pityful).
    madgalava@yahoo.com OR avaatjamdown@hotmail.com 370-6000 Make the link and nigga's dont get stink

Juckyjam Guest

Quote Originally Posted by avania
    lol jucky...is not the use of big words i talking. There is a certain person on here who THINKS he knows it all. All he does is bash the newbies. Him dont have no mouth whatsoever for any member that has post over 100.he is what u would call a "TAIL" him just wha c one person start bash and him jump in to take credit (pityful).

SOMEHOW i av a very strong feeling who you talkn Ava (LOL) i that i av noticed as well

this thread is classic, sounds like a topic for a saturday morning

i hope you guys noticed that this thread was started on "December 2, 2003, 04:32 PM"

**** a so dis thread old...a who dig it up?oh ****ry a yuh....a so long yuh deh bout....ur almost.....a.....ahm... golden ager nuff respect still.