Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ps2 mods

I have a slim now that the lens is dead in the water (and I didn't even modify it).

The bulky ones are more sturdier in my opinion.
    Free Thinkers are those who are willing to use their minds without fearing to understand things that clash with their own customs, beliefs for privileges. This state of mind is not common, but it is essential for right thinking; where it is absent, discussion is apt to become worse than useless.

hmmm poor thing thats as far as a ps2 can go modchip and burnt games u guys suck big timelol

get an xbox dam it run some linux and **** on your console

this blah blah this about ps2 mod ps2 that u call that a mod thats jus installing a chip
    Dont hate ma game we all here for the same reasons,We here to get tha green paper throughout all seasons.C.R.E.A.M

Quote Originally Posted by Nastrodamus
    I have a slim now that the lens is dead in the water (and I didn't even modify it).

The bulky ones are more sturdier in my opinion.

i can fix it give me a call have it in no time
    Video Game Technician in Jamaica 3968609
    Ultra Aluminus Black Case/ASUS Rampage Formula 2 /Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 oc 3.6/ZALMAN CNPS9700/8GB G-Skill ripjaw DDR3 1600/EVGA GeForce GTX super oc 470 edition /SAMSUNG Black 32" Widescreen hdtv/etc/

Default Availabilty

Yow scarface I heard that u have some links on PS2 games do you have any link on Onimusha 3: Demon Seige, Onimusha 4awn of Dreams or even God of War? Let me know willing to buy!
    The greatest discovery of all men through lifetime is that a man can alter his life by altering his attitude!

Sorry I was talking about God of War 2 but i just realised that it aint out til feb 2007 darn
    The greatest discovery of all men through lifetime is that a man can alter his life by altering his attitude!

But what about the other games I mentioned?

i have all of the above games plus more u just have to call mi ok 396*8609
    Video Game Technician in Jamaica 3968609
    Ultra Aluminus Black Case/ASUS Rampage Formula 2 /Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 oc 3.6/ZALMAN CNPS9700/8GB G-Skill ripjaw DDR3 1600/EVGA GeForce GTX super oc 470 edition /SAMSUNG Black 32" Widescreen hdtv/etc/