Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Personal Phone Directory

I would say it is not extreme enough. Hackers can be 'f' dishonest.

The last suggestion is easy, and there is no need to give the examiner a chance to find fault. The app does look neat and that should impress so any fault will stand out.
    Let's act on what we agree on now, and argue later on what we don't.
    Black men leave Barbeque alone if Barbeque don't trouble you

Well, i got 54/60 for the SBA, thought if i changed a few things i probably could've gotten more. It had tobe submitted for submission to CXC.

Please note that the SBA in clude FlowChart, PseudoCode, Structure Charts, Data Flow Diagrams, User Documentation and other stuff. It not just the app they grade.
    Do not live your life in fear, 'cuz if you do, you will never live your life.

Sounds like a nice project..... keep up the excellent work
    Device: iPhone® 4S OS: v5
    POWERED By: LIME 3G

girldemsuga Guest

I tried to downloadyou program but the link is now broken, could you some how repost it.

OK, the newversion i submitted for the SBA is located at the link below:

http://d.turboupload.com/d/595036/Ph...Setup.zip.html

Tell me what you think, after checking out all the features. Also, post any errors encountered during installation and running of program.

btw, i know theres an error in the registering of the dll VB...DLL. Something about entry point. Ignore it. The installer was written fot NT and XP.

l8er

girldemsuga Guest

I need login information

girldemsuga Guest

Thumbs up Nicely Done

I must say, very nice.
    How long have you been programming in VB?

Yes yute, it bad still, nice and neat, I think I will actually keep it for my personal use, if you don't mind.
    Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift ... that is why it is called the present

of course man. u can use it and distribute it. Ill make it official freeware. Just change the splash screen and bam! However, people most times seem to miss the OPTIONS buttons at the bottom of the form.

i started vb last year october for Ganeral IT. But i got to like the fact that API calls were so easy so i continued to study it. I wrote snake n vb and my own process controller with a so called "PostThreadMessage() exploit" that will close any system process with a window.

Heres sumting im working on now. I call it VB Snake. Ive inclded source and exe. Check it out and tewll me what u think.

http://d.turboupload.com/d/597881/VB_Snake.rar.html

i must say i really like the directory app..its pretty good...and u gid this for CXC or CAPE...cause this like alot to ask in high school.
    Last edited by codecarnage; May 17, 2006 at 11:40 AM.