Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Creative Zen High performance MP3 Player with Unmatched features FOR SALE

Quote Originally Posted by jamaicakevkev
    virus you say 13k not bad for an mp3 player i agree but guess what him gone 10k now and still no takers
    While we do not fail to see the point you are trying to make, we also understand the concept of kindness in not reveling in another persons presumed failure to make sale for a product.

This ultimately stops short of shere badmindedness.

You see while you espose the superiority of one product over another, you are, I hope by accident, inadvertently being destructive.

Perhaps you are deliberately being Nocuous ?
    Those who do not understand UNIX are doomed to reinvent it poorly.

lol lol hey i get you ... guess i am not making too many friends here don't mean to harmful but i see your point
    Imac, Ipad2 3g 64gb & 32gb ATV, Iphone 4s Lime Iphone 5 Sprint, Mac Mini Driving 3 23" Toshiba leds

my sister has an ipod and i think podcasts are cool, but i prefer creative's products, i once had a nomad jukebox with a 1000+ songs and it got stolen so ive been hesistant to get any more hd based mp3 players, but for 10k, if i had the money i would take it off ur hands right now

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by sean
    my sister has an ipod and i think podcasts are cool, but i prefer creative's products, i once had a nomad jukebox with a 1000+ songs and it got stolen so ive been hesistant to get any more hd based mp3 players, but for 10k, if i had the money i would take it off ur hands right now
    wow lets make a deal

30gb Creative zenxtra still for sale $8.5k

call: 496-0189

Yo! Interested!! Only have $7k though!!!!!!!!!!!