Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Creative Zen High performance MP3 Player with Unmatched features FOR SALE

yeah yeah yeah you know that i know that but guess what no one cares ipod + itunes is easy to use just soid my md player today "thanks tech jamaica for the hookup" now my sony md player sounded better than my ipod i loved this thing except for one serious flaw sony punished me every time i tried to put songs on this thing and or take them off..... as for my ipod i plug it in it charges and transfers all the tunes i need
    Imac, Ipad2 3g 64gb & 32gb ATV, Iphone 4s Lime Iphone 5 Sprint, Mac Mini Driving 3 23" Toshiba leds

i think the creative players quality is superb the only problem is marketing...
    a wonder does motorola (razor which has nada) and ipod(just small but not the best) have the same marketing company?

no one is arguing with you on that but it doesn't matter the best part about the ipod platform is itunes and the ease at which you can get and transfer songs.
    Imac, Ipad2 3g 64gb & 32gb ATV, Iphone 4s Lime Iphone 5 Sprint, Mac Mini Driving 3 23" Toshiba leds

yeah dude stop spamming the man post. its silly how many of u are caught up in the ipod hype. we techies look at all options and make informed decisions. i have ordered for myself a zen vision, because it fits my preference. so leave this mans thread he will sell what he wants to

oh i see you techies have to forge your own path... for techies that lolgic is flawed though once something has more appeal than just to a narrow band of techies its condemend like the ipod ... don't get me wrong vision m is a nice product but i prefer to keep things simple i have enough things to think about worry about getting files onto my mp3 mp4 player should not be another worry

Wink

Now look this is not about style this about a product that can play mp3's and has a lot of wonderful feature that u can't just get with any mp3's player .

with your order of this zen xtra u get a free sony earphone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    order today
    Last edited by islandtech; Feb 16, 2006 at 03:11 PM.

I see we have a new member to the forums that is quite mean spirited.
    Those who do not understand UNIX are doomed to reinvent it poorly.

Quote Originally Posted by Gillion
    I see we have a new member to the forums that is quite mean spirited.
    Does seem to be the case; but yow do yuh ting my youth. I would hold on to that item, but I live in st james, and I don't forsee a path taking me to kingston right now.

Good luck still.
    Last edited by Anaarki; Feb 16, 2006 at 05:29 PM.
    Click the link if you would like to see a solution to the problems that face humanity; war, hunger, poverty and suffering, crime, inequality, control, corruption and all the other things that negatively affect our planet. www.thevenusproject.com and www.thezeitgeistmovement.com

hey the zens a cool player for wma subscription services ie for people who let the napster and kazza free for all pass them by...

anaarki no dis respect but must you hate on all the tech thats popular with the masses... hey ipods are made by apple oooooh but then again i guess they have gone main stream so you guys need something else. so if creative finally gets it right and gets mass appeal you guys will start hating on them 2.

and i am not mean spirited i mean you all no harm in any way just enjoying a little debate stop being uptight.

Quote Originally Posted by jamaicakevkev
    hey the zens a cool player for wma subscription services ie for people who let the napster and kazza free for all pass them by...

anaarki no dis respect but must you hate on all the tech thats popular with the masses... hey ipods are made by apple oooooh but then again i guess they have gone main stream so you guys need something else. so if creative finally gets it right and gets mass appeal you guys will start hating on them 2.

and i am not mean spirited i mean you all no harm in any way just enjoying a little debate stop being uptight.
    It is not what you say but how you say it

Being tactful is an art
    Those who do not understand UNIX are doomed to reinvent it poorly.