Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Jamaican websites hacked!

Default Jamaican websites hacked!

I was just informed by sandor that the www.jarealty.com (207.21.234.149) website has been hacked. He also pointed out that the JCS' old website (207.21.234.152) has also been hacked. The hacked sites have the same page with the heading "Command Tribulation - Hacking for Jesus - Ownz with Style". Subsequent checks by me also revealed that www.jamaicaobserver.com (207.21.234.171) was similarly hacked with the same page.

Ok, the list continues ...
    www.orcjamaica.com (207.21.234.228) - Office of the Registrar of companies
    www.pioj.gov.jm (207.21.234.162) - Planning Institute of Jamaica
    www.ugli.com (207.21.234.168)
    www.tpdco.org (207.21.234.167) - Tourism Product Development Company
    www.jis.gov.jm (207.21.234.181) - Jamaica Information Service
    www.infochange.com (207.21.234.129) - Info Exchange (Web Developers)
    www.amchamjamaica.org (207.21.234.133) - American Chamber of Commerce
    www.jcc.org.jm (207.21.234.151) - Jamaica Chamber of Commerce
    www.aaj.com.jm (207.21.234.131) - Airports Authority of Jamaica
    www.bigga.com (207.21.234.135) - Bigga soft drinks
    www.manley-airport.com.jm (207.21.234.157) - Manley Airport
    www.ugigroup.com (207.21.234.176) - UGI group of companies
    www.moore.com.jm (207.21.234.174) - Moore business forms
    www.cariboutpost.com (207.21.234.138)
    www.hawkeye.com.jm (207.21.234.145) - Hawkeye security
    www.jamaicancoffee.gov.jm

Based on my knowledge of some of the sites, the common factor is that they were developed, and probably hosted, by Info Exchange Ltd. ???

By the time many of you read this the sites will have been fixed, so here's a screen shot of the page ... http://www.techjamaica.com/images/hacked_page.jpg

Default Re:Jamaican websites hacked!

madness this!
    looks like they opened one door and it lead to many many rooms.
    a couple years ago a PNP-related site (i believe it was the pnpyo) was hacked too ... i might have the screenshot saved somewhere, but i have to check.

Just like how the World Trade Centre bombings gave Islam a bad name, these (portuguese) morons are out to do the same for Christianity. I guess this is where people who've always detested the faith will detest it even more. The portuguese translation reads:

Many times I try to understand the cause of this much suffering, but for what? The hunger exists, the death - then I remember that [we] are the main causes of this. God, when he created the world, made it wonderful, but man in his ignorance, proved one more time, that we always act on our instincts. When we want something, we forget the rules that God has written [for us], and for this we pay one high price.

Our mission is to nail the word of God to all [places], [even] to proclaim that Jesus died in our place, so that we can be able to possess eternal life, without suffering or sorrow. We believe in the Holy Trinity, and believe in the Salvation [of souls].

...Forever, we [shall] suffer for what we are!!!

The hackers are Brazilian extremists. It's evident in the distinct latin american dialect of portuguese they are using (kinda like a heavily broken or patois Spanish). The portuguese is so badly broken, it was like trying to translate Westmoreland patois into english...

...but these folks are not only targeting Jamaican sites. Their activities have been most rampant in Trinidad & Tobago where they have been attacking websites dealing with Carnival or other adult oriented matter. But these hackers are mindless uneducated zealots. They can't even speak proper Portuguese. >

I did some checking. Apparently they merely changed the DNS routers for the hacked sites to point to a different host address showing that webpage. I could be wrong...but each hacked site seemed to turn up the same host address. Maybe this is a spoof as well.

...but they're not very smart. They've given away their location. That IRC channel (server: irc.brasnet.org channel: #Commandt) should be pretty easy to spoof and lock down. These have to be some of the dumbest hackers I've seen yet.

I'm not sure whether to feel insulted they put Jesus' name on this trash or to laugh at their idiocy. I'm too disguested to even react... >

Awwww nawwwww!!!! :-X :-X > >

Heck... that kindof stuff leaves a bitter taste in the mouth...

Really nasty stuff...

[quote author=Xenocrates link=board=27;threadid=1984;start=0#msg19659 date=1065415426]
    I did some checking. Apparently they merely changed the DNS routers for the hacked sites to point to a different host address showing that webpage. I could be wrong...but each hacked site seemed to turn up the same host address. Maybe this is a spoof as well.

...but they're not very smart. They've given away their location. That IRC channel (server: irc.brasnet.org channel: #Commandt) should be pretty easy to spoof and lock down. These have to be some of the dumbest hackers I've seen yet.

I'm not sure whether to feel insulted they put Jesus' name on this trash or to laugh at their idiocy. I'm too disguested to even react... >
    [/quote]

These guys are Script Kiddies Wesite Defacers!!! Simple They learn one hack scan whole subnets then use the automate script the downloaded to deface ppls website..........

I wouldn't try to go after them just secure the hosts...........I am sure modt of these sites are running IIS and these uys exploited a very old bug...........

What a set of losers........

igodit Guest

All of theses sites are on the same host.
    So that we don't forget this one, here is a screenshot.

Remember when the chinese hackers RadioJamaica.com?

It wasnt made public but I think go-jamaica.com was hacked about two weeks ago. I went there and it was just pure Garbage. Sorry I did not take a screen-shot. I am in central Europe (7 hours ahead of Jamaica), when I checked the site it was 2 AM in Kingston so it might have been fixed before you guys woke up. If anybody else saw this about two weeks ago please post.

here is their website http://www.proverbiox.hpg.ig.com.br/
    it is a directory listing. [glow=red,2,300]DO NOT DOWNLOAD ANY OF THE FILES SOME OF THEM ARE VIRUSES[/glow]

igodit Guest

CGPGroup, check the board stats, there is someone awake all the time. ;D

And yeah sorry you didn't get a screenshot.