Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: the cry for help!!!

Default the cry for help!!!

hey guys this happened to my family and me last nite.

so on my way home from watching a game
    i get a call or well my mom does from my little sis
    i then hear my mom say WHAT !!!? IN THE HOUSE!!?
    i freak out brothers and sisters.
    i put on my hazzards go around a line of cars and i'm breaking reds all the way home.
    on the way im callin my dad(cop) to get home with help.
    also we have kingalram security so @ home my baby sis does the whole panic button procedure
    i get home b4 king alarm does (which piss me off now that i think about it cus i damn near stadium and dem suppose to always patrolling my flipping area)
    and all is well(thank God)
    my sis heard a man from the rear of our home shouting and screaming (HELP, TIEF, GUNMAN, COME OUTTA MI YAAD)
    i call my neaighbour him hear it as well
    ma dad leaves to get some more officers
    i think all is well im in bed ready to calm my niece and baby sis down get dem to sleep
    i then hear a thunderous crash
    i assume a breadfruit landed on one of the many sheet of zinc lying in my backyard (rennovations)
    my dad immediatley calls the home phone and says wats that noise.
    k suh now i'm freakin out
    the assumption thereafter is this:
    my dad returns sooner than o thought with officers - fact
    he goes over to the guys house and is questioning him wat happened - fact
    he/we then hear the thunderous crash - fact
    its the thieves running away, cus they see the cops - theory

the questioning of the old guy reveal that a YOUNG couple (GIRL and boy)
    waited on the man to get home
    he gets home closes his gate and drives to park his car round the back of his house as per usual
    he gets out and the girl and guy greet him with guns
    he FREAKS screams out the things we spoke of b4
    and my sister and the rest of the story follow suit.
    "Dont watch me ... watch TV"

i dunno but the criem really is gettin closer to home
    not to brag, boast or be rude - but i live where u woudl consider priveldged ppl to
    and im tellin this is not the first and sadly not the last stuff like this gonna happen in my area and areas we seem to think are off limits to criminals.
    look at the ex-jgra pres who was contract killed recently - stony hills
    techjamaicans do ma beg unuh watch out
    keep yah eyes opened all the time
    it serious out here

we need to rememeber each other and i think thats killin Jamaica
    we dont treat each other like humans anymore
    ma grandma and ppl of that age keep tellin me in the old days when we were in country things like this didnt happen, and is not cus their werent guns or times did better, or di devil did weaker. its just cus ppl knew each other and neighbours were GOOD neighbours and everyoen treated each other with respec
    Techja mi nuh know bout unuh but i agree
    if i hadnt called my dad or my sis call me
    and just assume it was some Tv or suttin
    that man could have been hurt or worse killed
    his neighbours on his avenue up to now dont budge and i doubt they know yet wat happened.
    thank god the man cris, him never get hurt wen him scream out and all that good stuff
    cus it coulda been way worse
    techja bless up
    raspec

Damn if that was a bit longer it would make a great short story... this country is goin to the dogs. Napalm is the only solution and pray for the souls of the innocent
    >>>>Buzz Buzz Inside<<<<

You know your neighbour is either really (a) Brave (b) Stupid or (c) de guncouple are novices. Because any real gun man wouldan shoot him the first time him ATTEMPT to yell. Your sister was quite proactive to start the line of calls and panic buttons. Good for her. Kingalarm would be getting MORE than an earful this morning from me. I would need to be speaking directly with the Managing Director, not the manager of operations.

No area is previliged. None!! Sorry. From dem start kill people in church during service, Church!!!! And that's the one place to be previliged/sacred, you KNOW for sure we gone to the dregs.

Questions:

1. What time did King Alarm get there?
    2. Did the guncouple get away with anything?
    3. How long after was the area secured?

SWEET SWEET JAMAICA NAH LEF YAH!! What a Joke!

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara

Questions:

1. What time did King Alarm get there?
    2. Did the guncouple get away with anything?
    3. How long after was the area secured?

SWEET SWEET JAMAICA NAH LEF YAH!! What a Joke!
    1. About 20 seconds after i got home
    2. Not 2 my knowledge, best guess is no cus they split wen he yelled
    3. my Dad was all over it, immediately i would guess, he had the place covered with P.O.'s

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara
    You know your neighbour is either really (a) Brave (b) Stupid or (c) de guncouple are novices.
    yah i know this...
    i'd say here he is uhm .....
    (d) brave and lucky to have novice guncouple hold him up

Quote Originally Posted by Cler1c
    yah i know this...
    i'd say here he is uhm .....
    (d) brave and lucky to have novice guncouple hold him up
    Well so long as no one dies/got hurt. In this day and time we must count all blessings. Especially when everytime you watch the news smaddy dead.

Originally Posted by Tamara
    You know your neighbour is either really (a) Brave (b) Stupid or (c) de guncouple are novices.
    actually, i despute this. anyone will tell you, if you are outside (where you can be seen) do not go into a car or a room or any other kind of controlled location with an assailant.
    if he can shoot you outside, he can do all kinds of things to you when he no longer has to worry about passerby or nosy neighbours. things such as gag and tie you, rape you, sodomise etc.. not to mention if you have your loved ones asleep or unaware in the place.
    i do think he was brave but it was also the smarter of the options available to him. get shot in the open (they can miss) or get whats behind locked door #2.

first, its something we all have to think about.. you drive up, opening the door and someone surprise you.. what do you do?
    i made up my mind i throwing my keys insides through the window.. better i try talk them down, or run, or fight and worse case get shot.. and maybe die.. than let them inside so they can do whatever they feel like to me and mine. keep as much control as you can. i do not want to die.. but there are worse things to lose than my own life.

second, the gunman (and friend) have a limited amount of time to take control of a situation. they are not in control immediately, they must assert control or abandon the plan. so time is on your side. now, the people in that area may ignore help tief police.. might not even hear it... but you bet your life that 4 seconds after the shot is fired, kingalarm and the cops are gonna be deluged with calls.. the "better" the area, the quicker the response.. and the perpetrators know this. so they have guns.. but they didnt come to kill (and if they did.. how does inside or outside make a difference?) they came to try and make money using the guns.

there are many things that went wrong that night, but i think the neighbour did the right thing. instead of us calling him fool, we could just as easily be lamenting how him and him whole family got tied up, gagged and beheaded ... quietly.. and no one knew til they started to stink.

its easy to cuss jamaica.. instead, be prepared. talk to your family members, have a plan.. this goes from youngest to oldest. know what you doin, get lights (motion detector or otherwise) and plan to survive.

jus my opinion still.
    Do nothing which is of no use.
    The Way is in Training.

i feel wat u sayin but how does a motion sensor light help?
    i personally wont wake up if a light outside turns on.
    also lets say i drive in .. wat are the odds they just moved near the sensor to trigger it and in turn warn me? .01?
    i do agree that we should plan or have strategy in our households.
    thats why we do here ... thats why my sis had the reaction she did.
    i think we need to get back into a neighbourhood watch system.
    but usually it wont happen cus though we think it ... we also think our neighbours gonna spit on the idea.
    but i feel as if they think the same thing thats why .. none not up and runnin
    anywho
    raspec

get lights sounds moronic and incomplete.. i was just making a suggestion of one tiny part of a plan.. and teef nuh really like light... but i think home security begins in the individual, goes on to home and spreads to neighbourhood..
    if your neighbours spit on the idea, all you can do is work with who works with you, if thats only your family and kingalarm.. so be it.
    Do nothing which is of no use.
    The Way is in Training.