Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Ever met anyone from TJ?

Met Quite a few TechJ peeps...
    Bit too much to name out now...Dont wannt leave anyone out...
    I dont need to know everything, I just need to know where to find the answer...Einstein

Omar O Thompson (CISA, CCSP, CCDA, CCNA, NCDS(CS1000), LPIC-1, Linux+)

ok, lets name them.

mitchie, tallyouth, chris, arch_angel, xeno, virus, blindz, blaqmale, bolt, death_knight, prodmaster, snoopy, liquid bunny, bizniz, yatta, ropy, greatis, rekcah, venom, rhys, dwightja. hmmmm, can't think of any other still, but i know that i've met more.

Quote Originally Posted by kev1_mc
    Is an andrews high school ting. mi neva see a ugly girl weh used 2 go andrews yet.
    As krems seh, me inna class wid him, keroed1. andyshawn, samuelmitch, and monitone are also in my class.
    I've seen liquid, trace, megido, and a couple others at utech thanx to icuucme.
    icuucme, me meet da bredda deh from the great ARDENNE High school. i was in class with logitech back at ardenne. and mi know blinz x-girl suh dats how mi know him.

I'm certain that their are many more members here that i know and dont know that tehy are here

LOL ... LOL ....

U sure is this logitech ??? Or is another one??
    -|ChecK iT|-

Quote Originally Posted by pogi_2nr
    so you are saying many people met LB coz she is hot?
    Anyway, your statement is a lie, I have seen a few andrews girls who look like they fell
    out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down, no offence meant.

Regards,
    Pogi Tuner.
    True ting still... well i doan like to call ppl ugly .... dem not too appealing... .
    ***Note to the public***
    Since ppl are a tad bit confused as to whether i happen to be male/female... i hope this will clear the air i am a FEMALE .. so stop wid da my ute/nigga/dog/man/boy beast ting!!
    ive spoken

easy LB

the first TJ

"Forabrity" (forum celebrity? )
    Proud Jamaican and Japan Enthusiast
    www.Jamaipanese.com
    Jamaica + Japan

oh dear no i am not a forabrity....lol DWL... i dunno wats going on....
    ***Note to the public***
    Since ppl are a tad bit confused as to whether i happen to be male/female... i hope this will clear the air i am a FEMALE .. so stop wid da my ute/nigga/dog/man/boy beast ting!!
    ive spoken

Met icuucme, blaqmale, bolt and this other dude...but he stopped posting. They aight. Bolt gave me about 300ft of UTP cable free....so it's all good!

19" LCD|Asus A8N SLI Deluxe|AMD X2 3800+ @ 2.5GHz Cooled by Zalman CNPS9500|4 x GSkill 1Gb DDR 400|2.25 TB Total storage|eVGA 256mb 8600GT DDR3 @ 640/1600MHz cooled by ZalmanVF700|Ultra X-Finity 600W PSU w/ 135mm fan|1 x 120mm|4 x 80mm|Altec Lansing AC56|Windows7 x64 : Ultimate