Thread: jadeals.com are they legit?

Question jadeals.com are they legit?

Just wanted to know if anyone have ever bought anything from jadeals.com before. If so what has your experience been? Thanks.

Domain was registered in 2014. Seems to still be up. Has mixed reviews. I'd say try with a small amount and see.
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

Yup that looks like the way forward. Was hoping someone had experience with them already. Thanks for the other checks on their site.

Quote Originally Posted by ObeahMan View Post
    Yup that looks like the way forward. Was hoping someone had experience with them already. Thanks for the other checks on their site.
    Once you do you can report back. I expect it's like some of the others - jamdeal and such.
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

I order a credit from them 2 months ago, It took them 3 weeks to deliver, but I did get my order https://prnt.sc/vyOXDSsiV6CJ. I wouldn't recommend them though to be honest. If it took them 3 weeks to deliver a digital item, I can't imagine how long they'd take to deliver a physical package. The only reason I tried their service was because they support crypto.