Thread: Cost to Tranfer internet from one location to the other (Flow)

Default Cost to Tranfer internet from one location to the other (Flow)

Good Day TechJA

I've been trying to get in touch with flow regarding transfer of my internet connection from one address to another address, but so far has been fruitless, - anyone knows how much this cost?
    Last edited by nevintech; Sep 9, 2021 at 02:22 PM.
    _ _ _ _________ _ _ _ _______ _ _ _
    *Intelligent people can take hints
    Preferred Phone OS: Android

Hi Nevintech, would it be simpler to request a new service at the new address then cancel the service at the old address?
    Team Leader
    TechJamaica.com

Yeah what Chris said. They will disconnect the service at your previous address and setup service at your new address.

I did this with Digicel when I moved. Unfortunately, their contract at signup said I had to have the service for at least I think 6 months or a year. Can't remember. But I couldn't cancel or disconnect it. Otherwise they will charge me for the remaining time or something like that.

I convinced them I wanted their service at the new address. So they didn't penalize me. By time I moved in at the new address and contacted them again, they told me service is not available yet on my street, but it is available on the roads at either end of my street. lol

Anyways, told them to contact me when service is available. In the meantime, I called Flow.
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

FLOW has a new policy where they automatically transfer calls to their WhatsApp line. Good and bad. Good because there's records. Bad because they suck even more on WhatsApp. I spent 5 hours last time and still got no resolution. Anyways. You can try texting them to see if you'll get a reply. Ensure you can get service at the new location first as well.
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Hi Nevintech, would it be simpler to request a new service at the new address then cancel the service at the old address?
    Actually the cost is 1495 .. and it comes on my next bill, the new address isn't far from the old address that's why I went this route
    _ _ _ _________ _ _ _ _______ _ _ _
    *Intelligent people can take hints
    Preferred Phone OS: Android