Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RIP Ramesh Daryanani, 1966 - 2020

Unhappy RIP Ramesh Daryanani, 1966 - 2020

It is with deepest regrets and sorrow that I must share that our friend Ramesh Daryanani passed away on January 5, 2020. Ramesh was one of the founding Members and Super Moderators since the site's creation in 2002. He will be missed beyond description. I'm personally still in shock.

RIP mi bredda.
    Team Leader
    TechJamaica.com

My sincere and heartfelt condolences to the family and friends. May Mr Ramesh Daryanani Rest in Peace, his work and legacy will live on. Through his talents and achievements.

Jah know met this man in 2003 although we share the same alma mater. Solid gentleman always willing to help. I’m truly in shock. Introduced me to Blue Seed first Anime I watched and Naruto lol some good times. RIP Ramesh real general.
    Confucious says "he who knows not and knows that he knows not, is a child, teach him"

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    It is with deepest regrets and sorrow that I must share that our friend Ramesh Daryanani passed away on January 5, 2020. Ramesh was one of the founding Members and Super Moderators since the site's creation in 2002. He will be missed beyond description. I'm personally still in shock.

RIP mi bredda.
    Very very sad Indeed, met with him a few times.... his last post here was Jan 2, to which I even replied...

Are you able to say cause of death??
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by GPRS Internet View Post
    Are you able to say cause of death??
    Sorry, I don't know any more than what was posted on his FB page.
    Team Leader
    TechJamaica.com

Shocking indeed, never met him in person but always found him to be a respectful and helpful moderator both here and over by Caribyard over all these years.
    At one stage I remember laughing he was the only person (except for the administrator) still posting over there on Caribyard, that alone speaks to his level of commitment and loyalty as well, so one can understand the shock this is for Chris losing a good friend and loyal member of the TJ crew.

Again RIP to Ramesh condolences to his family and friends. He will be truly missed
    Last edited by DarkAngel; Jan 9, 2020 at 11:04 AM.

My condolences to his fam and friends,

Never knew him much, but his reasoning and oppinions i highly respected, one of the more cooler moderators he was compared to ....
    _ _ _ _________ _ _ _ _______ _ _ _
    *Intelligent people can take hints
    Preferred Phone OS: Android

I honestly don't know what to say. I've had a lot of close losses in the latter part of 2019 and this just adds to it.

Waiting to hear what was the cause, as it seems sudden considering the last post was a few days prior.

Keep safe everyone......
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Sorry, I don't know any more than what was posted on his FB page.
    Not seeing anything posted on his FB
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by GPRS Internet View Post
    Not seeing anything posted on his FB
    Oh ok, probably limited to his FB friends/family. The posts are mostly condolences from his other FB friends and family. I haven't seen and doubt we'll see any other details.
    Team Leader
    TechJamaica.com