Thread: Battery Design for United Homes

Default Battery Design for United Homes

I am guilty of not sharing technology with the world. And this is an example of my contribution to how divided the world truly is.

As I spend time on YouTube in this Corona pandemic, I see a videos of how people are divided. People are not united if they only think of self. Take the human body, for example, all the cells, although different, still function together for the benefit of the entire body. The cells in the body are united. The body is the unit. If the body gets a cut, every cell in the body is mobilized to react to reduce age immediately. Every cell does some function to achieve an overall goal. When Corona was in China, perhaps, in my opinion, if the world had being more united before, then Corona would have being contained in China. What if all the countries had helped China at that time.
    Instead, leaders generally show power, and pride, rather than asking for help. Some think that another countries problem is not there problem unless they want to invade them, and fight them for there oil. This bullying leads to less corporation between countries, and countries want to think selfishly.

Anyways, selfish thinking is promoted by parasites. I do not want to follow a parasite mind set. I believe that we are here on the earth to grow and evolve spiritually and physically. Furthermore, I want to live by rules of the heart which I strongly believe will by judge by karma. There are rules of man. These can be which can be 'rules of progressive elements' or 'rules of parasites'. Also, there are the rules of karma which is 'at some point in our spiritual journey, what goes around comes around' or 'you reap what you sow'. I want to evolve into a progressive element and also part of a 'body'. If all progressive elements evolve to follow rules of the heart, then we could offer so much more than just with rules of the land. Rules of the land basically say what not to do, but rules of the heart says what good things to do that are not required by man, and I believe such deeds can bring good karma back. I will try to contribute.

OK, so this is a battery design that I will try to prototype:

Now it needs to be tested, but this is what I hope that it will be a cheap, non-toxic battery that can be used in homes to complement solar panel charging. I hope it will be used in Jamaica if it works, and to the rest of the world, hence unified homes.

Background (All theory, no experiments yet):

A Galvanic Cell can be made with Copper and Zinc.

The problem with it is that it is not recyclable. I hope that this design is.

Basically I use an Ammonia Hydroxide bridge design. Ammonia hydroxide (AH) is less dense and should float. Also the AH should help with the solubility of the copper and zinc hydroxide. Only the bridge have AH. Long pvc pipes help with the float gradient to separate the AH to a small but sustainable amount despite diffusion. The zinc hydroxide solution should never diffuse up the bridge and mix with the copper hydroxide solution. Hopefully, density helps again. This is why galvanic cells are not recyclable. The copper and zinc mix together. See Density data below taken from Wikipedia

The cell is constructible. That is it would be constructed at the home site.

One cell is huge and more than one cells are adjoined. The capacity should also be huge.

It must never be over depleted or overcharged. High and low sensors (in pic) should be used to turn off the load or charger, likewise.

Liquid Densities:

880.00 kg/m³
    Ammonium hydroxide, Density
    Boiling point: 24.7 °C

999.97 kg/m³
    Water, Density

3.37 g/cm³
    Copper(II) hydroxide, Density

3.60 g/cm³
    Copper(II) sulfate, Density

3.05 g/cm³
    Zinc hydroxide, Density

3.54 g/cm³
    Zinc sulfate, Density

The standard potential for the reaction is then +0.34 V - (-0.76 V) =
    1.10 V
    Let's act on what we agree on now, and argue later on what we don't.
    Black men leave Barbeque alone if Barbeque don't trouble you

Let's act on what we agree on now, and argue later on what we don't.
    Black men leave Barbeque alone if Barbeque don't trouble you

This is interesting information. The science behind it is decent, but practical applications (and build) may be an issue for persons. I'd suggest an outdoor or basement area which would help to contain any eventualities.

As for solar cells - Alternative had a sale (not sure if still ongoing) where poly panels were going for about 15k+ tax each. That's decent for a new panel IMO.

If there are any builds done - or additional suggestions - please provide those so persons interested can move forward. I think the hardest part would be to find the sulfates and hydroxides. We have talented enough persons to build everything else.
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".