Thread: Can't post for sale

Default Can't post for sale

Hi,

I'm wondering why I can't post in the sales section even though I've been a member since 2012?

I don't reply to threads but I've been reading and learning from the site for years.

I have two Synology NAS systems I'd like to sell and I know this community would appreciate the specifications the best. Should I just post 150 nonsense posts to get to the required amount?

Help.

http://www.techjamaica.com/forums/sh...ifieds-section

Yes you need the required post count to use the sale area. Someone can post it for you considering your status as a long-time member. PM me the details.

The thing about forums is this. You shouldn't be afraid to ask dumb questions. It's for learning. Some persons may be a bit abrasive with some replies (lemme see if I can draw out Pezz) - but you can still learn regardless. It's part of the process.
    Last edited by khat17; Jul 15, 2020 at 10:01 PM.
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

Thank you for your kind offer. I will send you a DM.

I also appreciate your advice. 150 posts is a very tall barrier entry by any standard. I run a business and am somewhat technically inclined so I don't have many questions. I have posted infrequently from time to time. And most questions I have are usually quickly answered through a google search. I have bought a couple items from the sales section and I know that the potential buyers here are usually of more informed variety.