Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PS5 Official Release Event

sony be encouraging the patching all the ps4 games to work well on ps5. after a whole generation of **** framerate, long loading times plus a mid-stream pro sku. Few people talk about this I guess they just hoped things would get better in the future - that things would turn around - be thank full for whatever they got. The console gamer abuse is undeserved. consider yourself lucky if you skipped the ps4 gen. This new generation is just another right down the hill. Bugsnaks lol. I think sony is glad there is no more e3.

Quote Originally Posted by owen View Post
    sony be encouraging the patching all the ps4 games to work well on ps5. after a whole generation of **** framerate, long loading times plus a mid-stream pro sku. Few people talk about this I guess they just hoped things would get better in the future - that things would turn around - be thank full for whatever they got. The console gamer abuse is undeserved. consider yourself lucky if you skipped the ps4 gen. This new generation is just another right down the hill. Bugsnaks lol. I think sony is glad there is no more e3.
    hmmm ... I'm in the PS4 get and don't think I'm unlucky. I plan to get a PS5 eventually too.
    Team Leader
    TechJamaica.com

@chris So you like long longing times? or do you only play a few games occasionally. I think we are at the point in consoles where anything goes because people just want something new under their televisions no matter what it does. Not wanting to feel left out when a new game comes along. Past sins will be glossed over by the hope of better things in the future. Its going to be even harder to sell the ps4 now to uniformed individuals when we finally upgrade to the ps5. remember that ps3 is trash thread? lol, that was epic.

I missed out on the PS4 Generation but I am Glad the Ps5 will be backward compatible as it may be my last Console. However I will wait until the PS5 bugs are worked out and purchase then....march/April should be a good enough time frame.
    AMD Phenom II X4 960T Zosma @ 4GHz | Thermalright Ultima 90 CPU cooler | GIGBABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P | Sapphire 6950 unlocked | 6Gb Gskill RAM | 1.5TB total HD | Dell U2412M IPS Monitor | Zalman 750W PSU | LENOVO SL500

Quote Originally Posted by owen View Post
    @chris So you like long longing times? or do you only play a few games occasionally.
    I play only a few games occasionally and may have gotten accustomed to load times, having no baseline to compare with since I'm not a PC gamer.
    Team Leader
    TechJamaica.com