Thread: FLOW Issues - 5G Poles Wrecked

Default FLOW Issues - 5G Poles Wrecked

So. According to information from friends in MoBay and a voice note that I got from some of them, FLOW internet is down in sections of MoBay due to persons thinking that the poles are 5G. So lines are cut down - poles are damaged - and some areas have limited or no service. Gotta love the average IQ of the average Jamaican. Mob mentality. General stupidity.
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

yeah that's stupidity at a higher (or is it lower) level. Regardless of whether 5G has anything to do with COVID, damaging property, and the wrong ones at that, is just ridiculous. Funny thing is that after the person(s) damages the poles/cables they probably went home to see their Internet connection is down and cussing FLOW for bad service.
    Team Leader
    TechJamaica.com

Quote Originally Posted by khat17 View Post
    So. According to information from friends in MoBay and a voice note that I got from some of them, FLOW internet is down in sections of MoBay due to persons thinking that the poles are 5G. So lines are cut down - poles are damaged - and some areas have limited or no service. Gotta love the average IQ of the average Jamaican. Mob mentality. General stupidity.
    Yep - i suffered badly, lucky thing it was my day off, restored before Sunday AM - or i'd have to share mobile data with my desktop
    _ _ _ _________ _ _ _ _______ _ _ _
    *Intelligent people can take hints
    Preferred Phone OS: Android

Set a idiots. 5G poles are spaced closer together, about 100m apart. Very expensive undertaking.
    "To err is human - and to blame it on a computer is even more so."
    Alcatel One Touch PIXI 3 (4.5)
    LG Fortune 2

well it was said it was due to an accident

-- in other news, with over 20,000 BPO persons working from home - flow's reliability and capacity is being put to the test.

today wasn't a very nice day for the company i work with- lots of packet loss to the companies DNS server in US - hopefully it is better tomorrow
    _ _ _ _________ _ _ _ _______ _ _ _
    *Intelligent people can take hints
    Preferred Phone OS: Android