Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FLOW HBO GO Bundles now available in Jamaica

Quote Originally Posted by GPRS Internet View Post
    Many may have Netflix account yea, but to bundle it with Cable and just pay one bill makes allot of sense...
    You trust FLOW with billing plus responsible for updating your account with an external party, ah no thanks...

Ease of convenience paying one bill but thats too much of a risk for me, plus I would be subject to whatever exchange they choose at the time of billing, like 140 to account for "dollar instability".

Quote Originally Posted by psilos View Post
    You trust FLOW with billing plus responsible for updating your account with an external party, ah no thanks...

Ease of convenience paying one bill but thats too much of a risk for me, plus I would be subject to whatever exchange they choose at the time of billing, like 140 to account for "dollar instability".
    Well, no system is perfect, give a little take a little... if you rather them separate then the bundle wouldn't be for you.. but I'd give it a go....

7 TV in my house and multiple phones/tablets innu lol NetFlix becomes a Headahe at times when everybody wanna watch... plus I have 3 more screens at my office that watch NetFlix at times...
    Last edited by GPRS Internet; Dec 16, 2019 at 05:23 PM.
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

A bit more on this...

Liberty Latin America (FLOW's parent company) has begun the process of deploying the TiVo Experience 4 across their Puerto Rican business.

They quote...

"TiVo’s Next-Gen Platform enables Liberty Latin America to seamlessly transition to IPTV and deliver entertainment to customers when and where they want to watch it. Viewers can enjoy their shows and movies on Android TV, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Roku, as well as iOS and Android mobile devices. Using the full cloud-based TiVo platform also gives Liberty Latin America a smooth migration path for existing hardware, and the ability to add modular functionality on existing devices.

Liberty Latin America’s customers will benefit from a sleek user interface, intuitive navigation and enhanced functionality with TiVo Experience 4. It includes hyper-personalized viewing recommendations, universal discovery across content sources, an easy-to-use remote powered by conversational voice control and seamless multiscreen capabilities."
    Here's a video on how the TiVo Experience 4 looks & feels...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ri7P6y9n9qU