Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Digicel: Unlimited Talk To Any Network

Default Digicel: Unlimited Talk To Any Network

Unlimited for all...not just a few 🔵
    Introducing unlimited calling to any local network on all prepaid and postpaid plans.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bw7CdnBHbfF/
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

Unlimited is finally here, thanks to Flow for igniting change.
    MSI GE62VR Apache Pro ||| Sn10 OP5T Powered by Digicel & Flow

Quote Originally Posted by GPRS Internet View Post
    While this is good, Digicel really should have sent the way of larger data allotments or unlimited data plans. I don't worry too much. As I remember that Digicel signed a agreement contract with Turkcell Lifecell which includes digital services for streaming movies and other video content, VoIP calls and other services. So it may be that come year end. Digicel will be offering unlimited data or something close to that effect.
    My only hope now is for Digicel to upgrade the Network to LTE A for the corporate area. Speeds are slow and inconsistent. They need to fix this urgently, also they should have allowed unlimited SMS texts to any Network as well.
    As it stands now, Flows new plans offer way more value for money. And they are extremely affordable. I mean a 28 day unlimited social media plan on Flow is JM$1500. While Digicels prepaid 14 day plan is for $2250. Flows prepaid 28 day plan offers more benefits as well.

Was talking to a Digicel bird today, data upgrades are coming.. they looking to double all postpaid data offerings..

Was talking to a Digicel bird today, data upgrades are coming.. they looking to double all postpaid data offerings..
    Data upgrades meaning blazing fast LTE speeds coming soon for Kingston and St Andrew ?. I mean they need to increase the capacity on their LTE Network. Anyways its good to know that Digicel is improving on their services. If only Digicel would now expand their Digicel Home fibre optic fixed services across the rest of Kingston and St Andrew and the whole country as a whole.

Currently: HP Touchsmart 14t
    SM-G935FD - S7 Edge dual sim: Android 7 Official
    The 3 C's in life: Choice, Chance, Change. You must make the Choice, to take the Chance, if you want anything in life to Change.

LOL and FLOW is looking to add addititonal spectrum too... with explicit mention of Band 13 and some other surprises.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandysull View Post
    LOL and FLOW is looking to add addititonal spectrum too... with explicit mention of Band 13 and some other surprises.
    Why do they need band 13 if they have band 12 already?. Also, could it be that one of the reasons for Digicels very slow LTE speeds in the corporate area. Is because of the transfiguration from Ericsson equipment to ZTE equipment?.

Since the launch I've been having problems making calls. While I would have the occasional "wires crossed" in the past - and more so on POTS lines - even today I made a call from my cell and while it's ringing I'm hearing the conversation of someone else. There's also widespread issues with connecting the calls. What they need to do is fix the stability of the current setup. Then they can look at expansion. Anyways - it's new. Once the novelty wears off I expect things to go back to some normalcy.
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

Quote Originally Posted by khat17 View Post
    Since the launch I've been having problems making calls. While I would have the occasional "wires crossed" in the past - and more so on POTS lines - even today I made a call from my cell and while it's ringing I'm hearing the conversation of someone else. There's also widespread issues with connecting the calls. What they need to do is fix the stability of the current setup. Then they can look at expansion. Anyways - it's new. Once the novelty wears off I expect things to go back to some normalcy.
    Is this on the Digi Network because I have had a similar issue on Flow. When the call picks up I hear the person I am talking to but it is breaking up and I hear another line ringing. It started yesterday.
    AMD Phenom II X4 960T Zosma @ 4GHz | Thermalright Ultima 90 CPU cooler | GIGBABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P | Sapphire 6950 unlocked | 6Gb Gskill RAM | 1.5TB total HD | Dell U2412M IPS Monitor | Zalman 750W PSU | LENOVO SL500