Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Apple Hits US$1 Trillion in Value

My observations and experience exactly -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hYHwkIuEMo&t=11m40s

Do you know the rule of thumb that says if a portion of people don't hate on your stuff you are doing something wrong.. lol

I'm not trying to make a case of people hating Apple devices. I have Apple hardware for testing apps I develop for iOS I have friends that love Apple devices, my other half is waiting to see what they release next few months and is intent on buying it in December. I'm making a case against your claim that they make premium products. They charge premium prices but of late they make a lot of faulty products and force users to pay for fixes and to buy new hardware. If you ask me that aint premium your just paying for the logo on the back

Quote Originally Posted by leoandru View Post
    I'm not trying to make a case of people hating Apple devices. I have Apple hardware for testing apps I develop for iOS I have friends that love Apple devices, my other half is waiting to see what they release next few months and is intent on buying it in December. I'm making a case against your claim that they make premium products. They charge premium prices but of late they make a lot of faulty products and force users to pay for fixes and to buy new hardware. If you ask me that aint premium your just paying for the logo on the back
    But the devices are in-fact premium.... as to the reliability and durability of them then that is to question..
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

Well, that is what matters to me for any product, premium price or not. Even if it made of cheap parts my question is will it last for its intended function? What happens if it breaks by no fault of mine? Will it be easy to fix and will the company honor its warranty?

I would say phones starting at $500 these day feels and look premium. My favorite phone at the moment Oneplus 6 only lack IP certification. Put it in your hand and it feels no cheaper than a Samsung galaxy, iPhone 8 or 10. The screen isn't as crisp but the small difference isn't worth the different in prices to those flagships. Aside from durability, my other concern is can it perform reliably running my daily apps? Any modern phone with a modern processor and 4 ~ 6 GB of RAM will do. And for others a good camera and lots of sensors

Whatever Apple is doing is working, it is raking in the money like no other tech company. That makes them very good at business, but very good at tech, software and hardware are up for question in my book? They were good at perfecting whatever they set their attenion to. But aside from their valuation and their brand name and their loyal users and fans, what have they done lately?

Amazon now Joins Apple in the $1 Trillion in value club...
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram