Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Battle Bay

Quote Originally Posted by Arch_Angel View Post
    Reach level 30 few days ago. It was rough going through MK1 - MK2 ship levels. The matchmaking sucks. Constantly paired with high lvl players. And then those high lvl players abusing the system and using a low lvl ship with their high lvl weapons to kill us easy. They call it 'seal clubbing'.

But I gritted my teeth and made enough money to get a MK4 ship. Finally able to dish out some decent damage and give the high lvl players a run for their money.

I'm sorry for all the other newbies that join this game. It nuh nice.
    For reals mi deh lvl 40+ with high level weapons and yet my battle points lower than some low lvl people. The match making system messed up cause they putting low lvl ships on my team and the noobs keep going in like Rambo and I keep losing matches cause of these ppl. I hope they sort that one out soon cause it annoying.
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

New major update coming. Game is getting pretty much an overhaul! Along with a new ship.

"The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

KMT as mi seh mi go quit the game. I might go back on after lvling up my DN characters though
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow