Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Battle Bay

Quote Originally Posted by presto View Post
    My Go to game now on my phone is

I just cant muster the strength to turn on the TV to use PlayStation.
    Ahh yes Real Racing 2 was the only android game I was playing back in 2013 until I upgraded to my current phone (HTC M9+) and when trying to claim the free Real Racing money my phone would free and I have to hard restart it, so I stopped playing it and now playing this addictive MOBA battleships game:

http://www.rovio.com/battle-bay

Last edited by Arch_Angel; Apr 22, 2018 at 10:22 PM. Reason: added link to game
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

Quote Originally Posted by Powpow View Post
    Ahh yes Real Racing 2 was the only android game I was playing back in 2013 until I upgraded to my current phone (HTC M9+) and when trying to claim the free Real Racing money my phone would free and I have to hard restart it, so I stopped playing it and now playing this addictive MOBA battleships game:
    Cool game. Downloaded it and so far it seems cool. I see a lot of Jamaican's playing it to. Especially so early in the morning. lol
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Arch_Angel View Post
    Cool game. Downloaded it and so far it seems cool. I see a lot of Jamaican's playing it to. Especially so early in the morning. lol
    Chu dats the problem. I usually play late in the night and is when I just started out I was seeing a lot of Jamaicans, but since I got to like lvl 20 and now almost lvl 35 I keep seeing less and less Jamaicans in the matchmaking fleets. I am in a guild though called Jamaican Mafia and they instantly gave me invite rights so I can add you .
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

Chu dats the problem. I usually play late in the night and is when I just started out I was seeing a lot of Jamaicans, but since I got to like lvl 20 and now almost lvl 35 I keep seeing less and less Jamaicans in the matchmaking fleets. I am in a guild though called Jamaican Mafia and they instantly gave me invite rights so I can add you .
    Add mi nuh. DocArchy
    Tag #BDSKNYQY

And you're right, as I climb the ranks, the number of Jamaicans I see start to diminish.

Add mi nuh. DocArchy
    Tag #BDSKNYQY

And you're right, as I climb the ranks, the number of Jamaicans I see start to diminish.
    Ok I added you accept invites when you get the chance. This the time I normally on though lol.

Ok I added you accept invites when you get the chance. This the time I normally on though lol.
    But my yute, yuh invite mi into an inactive guild tho. Been online for the past 18 hours and is only 1 man out of 25 mi see come online. Smh

But my yute, yuh invite mi into an inactive guild tho. Been online for the past 18 hours and is only 1 man out of 25 mi see come online. Smh
    Lol, it was pretty active when I joined it but as with most mobile games these days because they have so much millions people just drop in and off from different timezones so not even mek sense leave seh mi go join a next temporary guild. Might as well juss invite Jamaicans or others as I find the good ones in a battle.

Copied the posts over to a new thread, so we can gwaan talk.

Copied the posts over to a new thread, so we can gwaan talk.
    Cool. Whoever else plays this game on Android and needs a guild post your battletag here and i will reply.

Reach level 30 few days ago. It was rough going through MK1 - MK2 ship levels. The matchmaking sucks. Constantly paired with high lvl players. And then those high lvl players abusing the system and using a low lvl ship with their high lvl weapons to kill us easy. They call it 'seal clubbing'.

But I gritted my teeth and made enough money to get a MK4 ship. Finally able to dish out some decent damage and give the high lvl players a run for their money.

I'm sorry for all the other newbies that join this game. It nuh nice.