Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Flow: Gig up Yuself !!

Quote Originally Posted by bloodup View Post
    I'll be spending it either way
    At that rate it's much better you go postpaid..

Quote Originally Posted by mista736 View Post
    I don’t think they’re trying to compete with Digicel. They’re targeting high data users who will be willing to pay the tariff. Thus recouping of the upgrades will come from a high tier type of customer who will push the limits of the network. Then, when they have put some stress on the network, they will target everybody else after.
    Well said. I agree they are targeting a specific set of customers to speed up the cost recovery for their network upgrade then profits making time
    Currently: HP Touchsmart 14t
    SM-G935FD - S7 Edge dual sim: Android 7 Official
    The 3 C's in life: Choice, Chance, Change. You must make the Choice, to take the Chance, if you want anything in life to Change.

Well Digicel has reacted with a two day $150 1GB data add on to the nuff nuff data and talk, and NUFF NUFF Data only plans. This is in response to Flow GIGGEST data promotion.

Quote Originally Posted by Dre' View Post
    Well said. I agree they are targeting a specific set of customers to speed up the cost recovery for their network upgrade then profits making time
    FLOW's LTE efforts are really targeting high ARPU customers... LTE plans should really be offering at minimum 1 GB. As such I believe FLOW should make these plans mainstream and have them replace FLOW Lyf as their main offering. FLOW Lyf, if it remains, should upgrade the allotments on offer. I'd love a 10 GB option for $4500 or something....

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan77791 View Post
    Well Digicel has reacted with a two day $150 1GB data add on to the nuff nuff data and talk, and NUFF NUFF Data only plans. This is in response to Flow GIGGEST data promotion.

When you do the math, FLOW's offer still works out better. All Digicel gives is 100 MB more in data but FLOW offers 150 more minutes and 150 more texts.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandysull View Post
    When you do the math, FLOW's offer still works out better. All Digicel gives is 100 MB more in data but FLOW offers 150 more minutes and 150 more texts.
    Yes I realized that, that is why I am heading back to flow. I much rather the nuisance of having my call credit held for data. Than having little to no cell signal reception. And my phone becoming a mini hotplate because of that. I don't like the credit issue, but I have to choose. And I much rather stick it out with Flow.

@nathan77791 I'm just here to tell you that your avatar reminds me of my London. I miss the city so much, I was looking at the photo for like 5 minutes before posting...

Quote Originally Posted by SamPossible View Post
    @nathan77791 I'm just here to tell you that your avatar reminds me of my London. I miss the city so much, I was looking at the photo for like 5 minutes before posting...
    Ok that's great, good memories are precious indeed.

The answer digicel is one of flows bigest customers, so why would flow try to beat them because they can, lawsuit is real, plus that's another thing digicel dont want the public to know😀

Quote Originally Posted by blackmarbletech View Post
    The answer digicel is one of flows bigest customers, so why would flow try to beat them because they can, lawsuit is real, plus that's another thing digicel dont want the public to know😀
    One of Flows Biggest customers in what, capacity?. If that's what you're talking about, then that's true. But with the Advent of Deep Blue on the Horizon, I believe CWC will lose some of it's fibre capacity in the region. Once Digicel no longer buys capacity from Flow. Then I guess it will be better for thier advantage and bottom line