Thread: Nougat for AT&T Note 5 (Samsung SM-N920A)

Default Nougat for AT&T Note 5 (Samsung SM-N920A)

Hey All

So my note 4 was stolen at UHWI, now I my daily driver is a Note 5, the AT&T version. As most persons know AT&T does not release OTA OS updates to unlocked devices without a AT&T sim.

Hence I want some direction as to where I can download the official Nougat update. Already tried Sammobile and the update is not there.

Hey Griffo,

you can visit the xdadeveloper forum, they have everything you need for your phone ... see link below, all the best ...

https://forum.xda-developers.com/att-galaxy-note5
    HP 450 G4 - i5 (7th Gen) 3.1Ghz | 12GB DDR4 2133Mhz | 500GB HD + 256GB M.2 NVMe | Intel HD 620 | Asus RT-N66U (Merlin) Custom Firmware | 6TB HDD (Total) | JBL Pro Desktop Speakers | Skullcandy Indy Earbuds...

Ethical raspect for the response, I actually subscribe to XDA but can't find any working links.

no problem bro, and oh! i see ... well, if i find anything else i will be sure to send it you way ...
    HP 450 G4 - i5 (7th Gen) 3.1Ghz | 12GB DDR4 2133Mhz | 500GB HD + 256GB M.2 NVMe | Intel HD 620 | Asus RT-N66U (Merlin) Custom Firmware | 6TB HDD (Total) | JBL Pro Desktop Speakers | Skullcandy Indy Earbuds...

Quote Originally Posted by Ethical Hacker View Post
    no problem bro, and oh! i see ... well, if i find anything else i will be sure to send it you way ...
    I finally found a decent file set to do the update. Anybody having the same issue I had finding the Nougat update link me.

The device runs amazing, just wish I had the chance to fully back-up and transfer my data from my Note 4. so must data lost

Be grateful that you got the most recent incremental updates for your N920A as each time an incremental update is released, you have to do a ADB sideload to get it on your device (thus wiping your data each time).
    HTML Code:
    PM or link me                              Smartphone: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 SM-N950F
    CompTIA A+ Certified                       Laptop: Apple MacBook™ Pro
    ITIL v3  Certified                         Tablet: DELL Venue 11 Pro
                 Apple is still the best  thing since sliced bread