Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Flow Jamaica launches unlimited data

Quote Originally Posted by Brandysull View Post
    I can guarantee most people don't average over 15 GB a month... I certainly don't and I'm sure I'm in the top percentile of users. Last month I did 12 GB and I'd still have 3 GB left in the cap..... 25 GB? T-Mobile at any moment in time has Bands 2, 4, 12 & in some cases Band 5 active on their cell sites whereas FLOW only has LTE Band 4, far less capacity per site than T-Mobile, Verizon and AT&T.
    with work from home and everybody home 15GB is abt a weeks data bro
    _ _ _ _________ _ _ _ _______ _ _ _
    *Intelligent people can take hints
    Preferred Phone OS: Android

Quote Originally Posted by nevintech View Post
    is this still the case?
    No. That plan was the "Flow Platinum" plan which is no longer mentioned in company literature.

The current unlimited plans have 30 GB of any-use "fair usage" which reverts to 3G speed throttling after. Social, YouTube, Calls & Texts are separate and also unlimited.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandysull View Post
    No. That plan was the "Flow Platinum" plan which is no longer mentioned in company literature.

The current unlimited plans have 30 GB of any-use "fair usage" which reverts to 3G speed throttling after. Social, YouTube, Calls & Texts are separate and also unlimited.
    Ok, Thanks for the Info.

Duly Noted

this will be a viable solution for those WFH persons not using too much multimedia to get their Job done and unable to get any cable/copper/fiber based data connectivity - i have help setup a few myself - USB tethered desktops
    _ _ _ _________ _ _ _ _______ _ _ _
    *Intelligent people can take hints
    Preferred Phone OS: Android