Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Flow Jamaica launches unlimited data

Default Flow Jamaica launches unlimited data

Flow Jamaica has launched unlimited data for Postpaid customers

Let the games begin...

15 GB a month w/ a 2G speed cap once you've exhausted your fair usage till the end of your billing cycle. Not too bad

Quote Originally Posted by Brandysull View Post
    15 GB a month w/ a 2G speed cap once you've exhausted your fair usage till the end of your billing cycle. Not too bad
    Many people are complaining that the cost per month is very expensive. One overseas user, indicated that he has TMobile unlimited data. And pays only $40 per month. What do you think, will the cost of the service, hinder its uptake and subscription numbers?.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandysull View Post
    15GB still kinna low.. but it's a start I guess...

It is a start and we expect Digicel to react when they can and a price war ensues. So there will be more packages.
    AMD Phenom II X4 960T Zosma @ 4GHz | Thermalright Ultima 90 CPU cooler | GIGBABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P | Sapphire 6950 unlocked | 6Gb Gskill RAM | 1.5TB total HD | Dell U2412M IPS Monitor | Zalman 750W PSU | LENOVO SL500

Hmmmm............................

7. Is there a cancellation fee or penalty for breaking my service contract?

Yes, you will be required to pay early termination fee (ETF). This fee is 50% of the monthly recurring charge of your plan times the remaining months on the contract.
    3. Do I need to pay the applicable Government tax on calls made from my FREE anywhere minutes?

Yes, your call usage charges are subject to all applicable telecommunication taxes including 25% General Consumption Tax (GCT) and the Special Telephone Call Tax (STC) of $0.40 cents plus 25% GCT.
    16. Will I be allowed to do all data related activities with this plan?

Customers will be allowed to do all data related activities except Tethering and Mobile hotspot.
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

No Tether - but hey i can do all i need with the mobile that i would want to do with the desktop
    _ _ _ _________ _ _ _ _______ _ _ _
    *Intelligent people can take hints
    Preferred Phone OS: Android

Quote Originally Posted by nevintech View Post
    No Tether - but hey i can do all i need with the mobile that i would want to do with the desktop
    Easy ways around that and they would never know...

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan77791 View Post
    Many people are complaining that the cost per month is very expensive. One overseas user, indicated that he has TMobile unlimited data. And pays only $40 per month. What do you think, will the cost of the service, hinder its uptake and subscription numbers?.
    Not a fair comparison and inaccurate info they're spreading. T-mobile USA postpaid is $40/month, per line, ONLY when there are Four lines on the one account. An individual line is $70 for 1 line. 2-3 lines is more than $40, but less than $70 per line.

https://www.t-mobile.com/cell-phone-...85BRNKTDO37510

Now, forgetting about US, yeah this will be dear for many, but maybe Flow's intended target for this first wave of changes may be willing.

Quote Originally Posted by GPRS Internet View Post
    Hmmmm............................
    These little catches you posted are probably more of an issue. Tethering shouldn't be an issue and should be allowed.
    Tax on free minutes is quite rubbish, but...
    That ETF is even moreso. There should be a hard number that lowers a set amount each month as contract progresses.
    Last edited by mista736; Nov 18, 2017 at 01:24 AM.