Thread: Retro console

Default Retro console

Do you guys know where I can get a super nintendo to buy locally ?

People have them buts it's going to be hard to find. Just keep asking around or buy a nintendo wii which has similar games

I know its like looking for buried treasure the funny thing is that 16 years ago i had 2 of them sold 1 and gave away the other then i ask someone i know he said through out 20 cartridge 2 controllers and the console is excuse was nobody body nuh play dem things again I have a wii need a old school super nintendo and a nes to add to my collections smh

One popped up last week and was quickly bought by some random person. I had a SNES too but that was like 20 years ago - no clue where it is now. There are more people looking for them that those willing to sell it. You can buy classic controllers for the wii but I imagine you already know how that goes already. Best you can do is keep your nose to the ground and check those indian stores in the malls that always have old stuff on the high selves FOR YEARS and when you ask them about it prepare for the heart attack of a price, lol.

Someone caIl me about 1 and he said that he wants 20k for it laugh and told him to keep it i was told about some where in portmore mall going to take a drive over there If not ebay it is

Yeah, probably brand new in box collectors items. Good luck.

If you're talking about the 20k it was used with 8 cartridge and very dirty smh