Page 2 of 83 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Flow LTE

Quote Originally Posted by GPRS Internet View Post
    iPhones can't see Digi's H+ far as I know... soooooooooo .. lol
    How dare you try to oppose Brandy's statement lol.

That's the only thing I like with Apple and Nokia's phones. No band issues, buy it anywhere in the world and it works on every network.

Ok... me still not gonna rock with iPhone.. lol
    This lol. NOPE

Quote Originally Posted by Brandysull View Post
    It only makes sense to go iPhone if youre already invested in the ecosystem and I guess you're deep in Android so... yeah, enough of me trying to win people to iPhone on this thread lol.
    I'm heavily invested in the ecosystem with a MacBook lol.

But never in a million years I can use iPhone as my daily phone. I was using one as my backup to my backup phone. So when my main phone is on charge (note 4), my backup is on charge (Note 2) then I reach for the iPhone until they are done charging.
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    How dare you try to oppose Brandy's statement lol.
    Was just looking a valid excuse not to rock with an iPhone lol ... Macbook/iPad is where I draw the line.....
    iPhone.. been there done that... not my cup a tea, not even my cup of water...
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

Was just looking a valid excuse not to rock with an iPhone lol ... Macbook/iPad is where I draw the line.....
    iPhone.. been there done that... not my cup a tea, not even my cup of water...
    I tried Android for a year.. I must say, it was nice to customize and do as I please with my phone but sometimes, I just want it to look good out of the box. Plus, I'd been using iOS since early 2011.....

Fun fact, I've never owned a Digicel SIM ever... I went C&W Mobile, bmobile, LIME and now FLOW. Them having LTE is the only pull factor BUT I know better (even FLOW plays the fool a lot)

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    That's the only thing I like with Apple and Nokia's phones. No band issues, buy it anywhere in the world and it works on every network.
    iPhone 6s is practically compatible with almost every 2G, 3G and LTE known to man... Every flavour and variation, it's compatible

Don't get me wrong, iPhone is aiight, it is what it is, I was heavily invested in iPhones form the 3GS all the way to 5s... what made me take android more serious was screen size lol .... iPhones just felt like toys after you used a good size Android.. I don't even mess with my Droids, I use them stock right out the box + a few apps.

I just hope Flow's LTE launch is more planned out vs Digicel's Launch...
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

I just hope Flow's LTE launch is more planned out vs Digicel's Launch...
    Heck, FLOW's website has a filter for LTE phones only... When LTE is live, they'll have a page specifically for LTE in the sidebar (as they do for every LTE market). They're going big (up to 200 sites with LTE by year end I hear)...

until FLOW has islandwide coverage they can never compete.Thats why Digicel reigns the bigger better network.

Quote Originally Posted by diarrik View Post
    until FLOW has islandwide coverage they can never compete.Thats why Digicel reigns the bigger better network.
    But they do have islandwide coverage.... for both their mobile networks.......

Quote Originally Posted by Brandysull View Post
    Heck, FLOW's website has a filter for LTE phones only... When LTE is live, they'll have a page specifically for LTE in the sidebar (as they do for every LTE market). They're going big (up to 200 sites with LTE by year end I hear)...
    So you think they will come with same strategy as Digicel and offer LTE as a bolt on upgrade and not make it an overall network upgrade?

So you think they will come with same strategy as Digicel and offer LTE as a bolt on upgrade and not make it an overall network upgrade?
    Couldn't say.... But it would be less than smart for them to go the Digicel route....