Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: First Tesla in Trinidad

Posting a car is10x faster than its competitors is heights of being an idiot... not only is it misinformation it's near impossible.

Hellcats are muscle, they dont have good traction. Holy crap i had no idea the GTR was that expensive now. but anyways what luxury features does the tesla have? it looks like a regular car to me,

lol the Evo x costs like 35k, bolt on 20k upgrades and no tesla can see it, still way below the Tesla MSRP and way faster. i am not paying 50k for only "luxury features"
    Last edited by Flexx17; Jun 12, 2016 at 01:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Flexx17 View Post
    Hellcats are muscle, they dont have good traction. Holy crap i had no idea the GTR was that expensive now. but anyways what luxury features does the tesla have? it looks like a regular car to me,

lol the Evo x costs like 35k, bolt on 20k upgrades and no tesla can see it, still way below the Tesla MSRP and way faster. i am not paying 50k for only "luxury features"
    Come on man lol. Better than that. Do your research.

As for other stuff... evo really? I am not driving anything that will corn up my hands.

Bolt... Are we talkign about chevy bolt? I hope you are kidding me....
    http://www.hybridcars.com/five-advan...tesla-model-3/
    It has nothing over tesla in any area.

So far Flex... I dont see any facts in what you said.

Evo really? LOL

So why would you pay it for a BMW or Benz? Which is what I started from initially.
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

The Man means to bolt on (upgrade) the evo... slow day for you???

Change the steering if you don't want to corn your hands..

All said, Tesla is a nice car. I'd buy one, but it wouldn't be my only car, I'm a diehard petrol head, I guess the Tesla is all you youngbloods that don't wanna get your hands dirty would need..

And the fact is an upgraded evo has potential to beat almost anything.. 500-700+hp is easily attained, 1000+hp if you really mean business.
    Last edited by GPRS Internet; Jun 12, 2016 at 01:47 PM.

And also Flex, I will be getting the Model X still . That is closer to and over $100k depending on options. But when I see them guys on the high with their Ferraris and lambo etc I will be able to keep up. All that and $20/ month for the energy to drive it.

4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

For features I just have to show one of them . I hope thats enough. None of the cars you mentioned can do anything close to this.

4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup

ok lemme be CLEAR, im only concerned with speed, and price/ performance ratio. and as such there and numerous machines that cost less than the highest end Tesla but are both quicker and faster than it.

i know almost every serious evo driver in JA and i've never heard any of them complaining about corns in their hand (had a good laugh at this)

On the other hand, i am really impressed with the tech package and the autonomous driving/assisted driving features of the Tesla even moreso that its fully electric and we are even having this discussion about it being faster than alot of performance cars out there (even if it aint 10x faster lol) I gotta applaud them for what they are doing.

but to each his own, once you've driven a "built" turbocharged car you'll find it hard to go to anything else its just sheer excitement and adrenaline everytime you drive, which is what i want from a car

ok lemme be CLEAR, im only concerned with speed, and price/ performance ratio. and as such there and numerous machines that cost less than the highest end Tesla but are both quicker and faster than it.

i know almost every serious evo driver in JA and i've never heard any of them complaining about corns in their hand (had a good laugh at this)

On the other hand, i am really impressed with the tech package and the autonomous driving/assisted driving features of the Tesla even moreso that its fully electric and we are even having this discussion about it being faster than alot of performance cars out there (even if it aint 10x faster lol) I gotta applaud them for what they are doing.

but to each his own, once you've driven a "built" turbocharged car you'll find it hard to go to anything else its just sheer excitement and adrenaline everytime you drive, which is what i want from a car
    I know where you are coming from but I said bmw/benz. That is the market Tesla is competing with.

If is adrenaline you are after... Then tesla is the car for you.

Silent Adrenaline lol
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup

^ dwl ur a real joker. but yeah if mercedes/bmw is their target they providing waaay more than what they offering.

on a sidenote id love to see aftermarket kits for the tesla models, they look way too plain to me

on a sidenote id love to see aftermarket kits for the tesla models, they look way too plain to me
    Pree the BMW i8.. more aggressive styling than the Tesla..