Getting a new store so these items are from the old store. Call Whatsapp to text 371-5367

Security DVR with four night vision camera with no hard drive. This was a Kit i purchased and purchased hard drive differently. I had some PTZ i use along with this kit just to monitor my business. In mint condition perfect working condition. Asking - $15,000

Foscam F19831 Wireless & Lan (use which ever you want) night vision PTZ HD ip camera with SD card backup support crazy email feature. Purchase September last year, used its upon till December. but new store have now stuff so selling. Asking 16,000 Very Neg.

Intel 755 Motherboard, purchased overseas but never got to use it. I/O shield was lost had it in a system unit put about a year now, its still works with no fault.
Asking $5,000

Altai wa1011c Super Smart wifi antenna offers long range and high capacity to multiple applications that needs high performance solutions. So you can use it to boost or catch signals.
no power adapter but can easily buy one cheap at any electronic store
Asking - $4,000

Apple Monitor not working but a creative person can convert it to a light board to make a light board store sign or scrap the aluminum
Asking-$3,000

D-Link five port LAN router
Asking-$2,000

RCA tablets is one of the best affordable tablet to me on the market apart from the high end one like apple, galaxy tab etc. Those funny name Chinese tabs are crap. Never had a complain from my customers about these. Their kids break screen but i stock parts for them, easy to repair.

RCA10’’ QUAD CORE 16 GB tablet with keyboard demo unit meaning used in store as display, may have little scratches on it, plastic still on screen
Asking - 16,500

RCA 8’’ 4 CORE 8GB tablet (Brand new)
Asking - $12,000

RCA 7’’ tablet PC with high definition TV (brand new)
Asking - 13,500

RCA Voyager Pro with keyboard.
Asking - 13,500

Smart android netbook, does not stay on unless plugged it, it was brand new with battery issue, somebody tried to change the battery but did not have the right one so it throw down in my shop for about a year and a half not, still works, selling as is, plastic still on screen - Asking $2,000

Black Macbook pro, powers on then shut off. Was working perfect but the adapter got damage so it was on my self for about 2 years now. Screen was ok, selling as parts.
Asking - $5,000

Belkin 2- Port PS2 KVM Switch. Asking-$2,000

15.6 LED Screen with damaged port but screen works, anybody who wants to set it back
Asking-$1,000

Brand new laptop keyboards
Asus - $4,000

HP G62 series/CQ62 - $3,500

Lenovo G series Keyboard taken from a new laptop that was damaged - $3,000

Toshiba Satellite C850 C850D C855 C855D L850 L850D L855 L855D - $3,500