Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: BLU Pure XL goes official

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    Seems like everyone stepping up the game except Samsung.

This might be my next phone.
    Yeah, there's been some really great high-end phones from a lot of these smaller manufactures this year, and for great price too. Seems paying a premium for flagship specs is going out of style.

BLU is good for the price, I have been through a few of the mid to high end phones
    Build quality is pretty decent, performance is OK, cameras are the weak point imo
    A+, CCNA, MCP, MCTS, MBA

Blu just don't update their phones. The OS it comes with will be the last update it receives.
    Current: LG Nexus 5 - Digicel
    Retired: Samsung Galaxy Nexus

Blu phones are more than ok. The only downside is OS updates. They tend to be very very very late at best.
    Intel Core i3-3220 3.30GHz, 4GB ram

Blu Life One 4G LTE (stock for now)

jomo Guest

From what ive seen firsthand and how much people complain about BLU phones I would never buy one...

From problems with speaker to screen to sluggish to the cameras being crap....

Lol id rather use a bb torch haha

I have three apps to clear up the memory but maybe i have a low spec blu. It gets sluggish after awhile. I only use IG, whatsapp & iHeart.

jomo Guest

Those apps that 'clear up the memory' might just be your problem, whenever is we people complain about the phone being sluggish I delete all those crappy apps and battery saver apps and anything not needed restart the phone and it feels like brand new...

Not sure if they are like Samsung, but they don't seem to like cleaner apps much...

i have a blu and samsung and i rather my blu over the samsung i think samsung preinstall apps are useless most of them i never use and would rather blu over samsung right now
    I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.