Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone interested in becoming a Co-founder for a Tech Start-up?

@ rafer, This sounds interesting I can't "code" to save my life my expertise would lay in B2B marketing and management (because that's where the real money is at). If you can answer me these 3 questions I might be interested in doing your product/market development for you.

1. What separates your prospective software/product from the ones listed above?
    2. What will prevent a much larger entity from doing exactly what you are doing (considering they have access to more resources) from doing what you are doing and possibly doing it better?
    3. What do you perceive the end state of the product/software to be?

And though my post might seem a bit arrogant - trust me I am very good at what I do.
    Live Well, Love Much, Laugh Often -Anonymous.......

@topanaris I would love to speak with you with regards to B2B marketing. Please contact me at kemoy.plowright@shayzam.com or 428-4334
    The easiest way to reach potential customers.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafer View Post
    The reason why I asked was that there is no ecommerce platform today that would allow say Jamaicans to get paid in Jamaica. I literally mean having the ability to sell your goods online and having those monies lodge to your local bank account at NCB, BNS, JNBS, etc.
    Umm...there is a solution for that though...there is paypal (as you may know of) and payoneer... I used to scrape the net trying to find a solution! but I found it..you can withdraw money from paypal account straight to payoneer card and use the card at the atm (ncb, sotia...once they accept mastercards) then put that money in your bank account, you can get details and proof about it here: http://www.onlinejobsforjamaicans.co...nt-with-money/

@Techie this was discussed on forum a looong time ago, that solution is no longer viable as PayPal No longer approves NEW payoneer bank accounts, so those who have not linked their payoneer account with paypal cant do so now.