Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 5 Cops shot

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCryptoKnight
    The role of the Church is to provide the spiritual and moral guidance and bring people to God, who is the real solution. If people have God in their hearts, they would not want to commit crimes. People talk about the Church not doing enough as if they themselves do not have a responsibility. People need to get closer to God. That's the individual's responsibility.

This gunman as "protector" and "breadwinner" thing is the real propaganda. Even if they are the protectors and breadwinners of the community, where do you think they get their "food" to feed their "people" from? From robbing other people. And the community does pay a price for their "benevolence".

As far as I see it, no one here has made any "feloneous" statements.
    TRUE TRUE TRUE - I AGREE 150% HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO ADD. WELL SED MR. MOD SIR!
    Last edited by Tamara; May 9, 2005 at 09:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCryptoKnight
    Check Revelations, prophecy says things will get much worse before God comes. No human being can fix this. How can we of ourselves fix this? That line about "only we can fix this" hasn't worked yet. Only God can bring about true peace. Bible prophecy is fulfilling whether people chose to acknowledge it or not.

Which part of my statement is erroneous? Nobody is jumping to conclusions. If you don't know what's going on in the country you live in, then you need to go ask somebody.

None of what you suggested will work unless each and every individual, in their heart, is committed to doing what is right and shunning what is wrong. The root cause of crime is not economic, it is moral. Economic conditions just act as a catalyst, as to other motivations.

The role of the Church is to provide the spiritual and moral guidance and bring people to God, who is the real solution. If people have God in their hearts, they would not want to commit crimes. People talk about the Church not doing enough as if they themselves do not have a responsibility. People need to get closer to God. That's the individual's responsibility.

People refuse to give information to the police not out of loyalty to the criminals, but out of fear for their lives. It is common knowledge what fate awaits informers. This gunman as "protector" and "breadwinner" thing is the real propaganda. Even if they are the protectors and breadwinners of the community, where do you think they get their "food" to feed their "people" from? From robbing other people. And the community does pay a price for their "benevolence".

As far as I see it, no one here has made any "feloneous" statements.

See it deh! I'm willing to share info....fortunately for me though....I have none to share. I'm too much of a revolutionist to see things happen and have information and don't share it. This is, ofcourse, only when someone's life or well being is being threatened. Another thing BCK, there are some jobs out there. Some men are just lazy and love hands out. Love to floss like the "big man"...too much MTV, BET, Cribs and Pimp My Ride. Everyone wants to live the high life and don't wanna work for it. So they prefer to stick around these wealthy people and hope for handouts.

19" LCD|Asus A8N SLI Deluxe|AMD X2 3800+ @ 2.5GHz Cooled by Zalman CNPS9500|4 x GSkill 1Gb DDR 400|2.25 TB Total storage|eVGA 256mb 8600GT DDR3 @ 640/1600MHz cooled by ZalmanVF700|Ultra X-Finity 600W PSU w/ 135mm fan|1 x 120mm|4 x 80mm|Altec Lansing AC56|Windows7 x64 : Ultimate

a true thing the miseducation of the gen i feal the pain of it all poor jam down a burn it self to the grown