Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ring 2

Thumbs up The Ring 2

finally..the long awaited sequel is here..what did u all think of the first one and what u think the 2nd one will have
    The views expressed in the above post are not neccesarily the views of icuucme.

Default Re: The RING 2

the first one was scary, very good. i like the part when my girl crawl through the tv. for the next one i want to see her crawl back in.

after watching this movie i almost wet myself. (this is what happen) : i have a cable box that can turn on the tv and also turn it off. well the way it work was to send a power signal to the tv wich will turn it on or off. the cable box i used to use the timer to turn it off late at night when i fall asleep, but when i finish watch the movie i use the remote and turn it off, after snugling under the sheet thinking about the movie five min after the tv turns on. i could be sure i was covered with ants bite(my skin crawl), the way i friten i have to turn the station to cartoon and settle my mind till i drop asleep.
    Nickname: Virus
    Education: B.Sc. Computer Information Science, Asc. Mass Communication, MCSD, MCSE and CCNA

lol..still cant believe the 1st one was rated pg 13..the second is also rated pg 13. i went to the cinema and watched..2 girls ran out a di cinema at 2 different parts of the movie

I CANT BELIEVE PEOPLE ACTUALLY GOT SCARED WATCHING THIS MOVIE
    personally... i think thats pathetic virus i expect better from u
    Laptop: HP DV6700t - Core 2 Duo T9300 2.5Ghz, 3GB RAM, Nvidia 8400m GS, 250GB HDD. Ubuntu 12.04 and Windows 7
    Phone: Samsung Galaxy Nexus

imagine ur TV turning on by itself 5 in after u turn it off. and is the same thing happen in the movie.
    Nickname: Virus
    Education: B.Sc. Computer Information Science, Asc. Mass Communication, MCSD, MCSE and CCNA

Quote Originally Posted by Virus_NCU
    imagine ur TV turning on by itself 5 in after u turn it off. and is the same thing happen in the movie.
    Oh... well thats different but i thought u meant the movie was scary and wat made it scarier was the fact that your tv turned itself on...
    Laptop: HP DV6700t - Core 2 Duo T9300 2.5Ghz, 3GB RAM, Nvidia 8400m GS, 250GB HDD. Ubuntu 12.04 and Windows 7
    Phone: Samsung Galaxy Nexus

This is no cow dung....while watching the ring.....i was home alone at my cousin's house. i was in the evening and I didn't turn on the lights yet. I was watching it on my PC.....and I swear to God....when people in the cabin watch the movie....and about 15-20 secs after their rang....my cell rang....imagine how frightened I was....**** man!!!
    Luckily it was just my brethren from the England.

The best effects in it though was when she came out of the Tv because i was so caught up in it....it looked like she was coming out of my screen. Other than that....it wasn't all that good....grudge was better but not that all that good either....doubt 2 will be good.....just another producer with more money to waste...oh well....

19" LCD|Asus A8N SLI Deluxe|AMD X2 3800+ @ 2.5GHz Cooled by Zalman CNPS9500|4 x GSkill 1Gb DDR 400|2.25 TB Total storage|eVGA 256mb 8600GT DDR3 @ 640/1600MHz cooled by ZalmanVF700|Ultra X-Finity 600W PSU w/ 135mm fan|1 x 120mm|4 x 80mm|Altec Lansing AC56|Windows7 x64 : Ultimate

check out the site
    http://www.ring2-themovie.com

boy, never like the first one still, but it was a great movie to take a girl to the theatre to watch (if u know what i mean )

but i hope the second one's better, sequels usually aren't...
    The Wisest Men Follow Their Own Direction - Euripedes

Thumbs up Re: The RING 2

I agree with ICUUCME the movie is great man! Do you have it on cd or suppn? I would really like a copy. Wi jamaicanz watch tu much kung fu and action movie!!! Cho!!! Tek di time out fi watch suppn' rightid noh?
    Guru's Corner The Bill Gates Of Tomorrow.....<--Team Symbian Member-->