Thread: Gran Turismo®6 is coming!

should put it out at ps4 launch, but I think its ps3 game
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

some people say its going to be GT5+ DLC but I know the GT guys are going to be happy either way. Not sure what else they can do at this point.

Can't wait....although forza tek Weh it's shine

Trailer feels... passionate
    Android>iPhone>>>>>>.....>>>>>>BlackBerry

Quote Originally Posted by The Truth View Post
    Can't wait....although forza tek Weh it's shine
    Yup and people saying in youtube comments that better to wait on GT7, cause truss mi when I watch this comparison why would I get GT ova Forza lol:

Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

Quote Originally Posted by chig View Post

Trailer feels... passionate
    Adrian Newy designing a next GT car? Sweet!!
    AMD Phenom II X4 960T Zosma @ 4GHz | Thermalright Ultima 90 CPU cooler | GIGBABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P | Sapphire 6950 unlocked | 6Gb Gskill RAM | 1.5TB total HD | Dell U2412M IPS Monitor | Zalman 750W PSU | LENOVO SL500

Quote Originally Posted by Powpow View Post
    Yup and people saying in youtube comments that better to wait on GT7, cause truss mi when I watch this comparison why would I get GT ova Forza lol:
    why was such a comparison even made?
    Android>iPhone>>>>>>.....>>>>>>BlackBerry

Quote Originally Posted by chig View Post
    why was such a comparison even made?
    Lol, seems to be the in ting on youtube these days. Course the console you get is what decides which you get.
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

Has a plethora of tracks with time/weather change and some lovely new cars. Sadly the resurrection of standards(standard premiums), no RM option in tuning mode, no used car dealership and the odd and fairly frequent bugs eg. random flipping and AI doing strange things like raised rear-end under sharp braking diminish the quality of an otherwise good game. Physics is top-notch however, especially with a wheel and pedal setup. Game is also very short and to-date no B-Spec mode present although promised in a future update. Free DLC abounds as well which is great.

I suppose Kaz just wanted to prove what GT5 would have been like if given a little more time to develop it. On a side note; Digital Foundry has comfirmed that GT6 pushes the limits of the PS3 hardware to the maximum so it's best to run it in 720p to avoid framerate drops and reduce screen tearing.