Welcome to the forum 'Ethical Hacker'
    getz mine the fast way, ski-mask way...
    christopher wallace r.i.p.

Quote Originally Posted by Bl@ze View Post
    (Must resist the urge to troll)

Welcome to the forum 'Ethical Hacker'
    some STRONG resistance that Bl@ze

Quote Originally Posted by crisis View Post
    Add you to what, are you new to the internet? Never been on a forum before? I just dont get this "add me" thing.....sorry
    No, he is trying to emphasize, in ALL his posts so far, that he is VERY new to techjamaica. NEVER been here before. EVER!!! NEVER EVER!!! Ok? That's what he means.
    Last edited by Arch_Angel; Apr 18, 2013 at 12:26 PM.
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

thanks!!!! alot khat17 the for the info ... and flexx17 i understand and its cool ... lol and crisis i am new so please go easy with me ok!!!!
    HP 450 G4 - i5 (7th Gen) 3.1Ghz | 12GB DDR4 2133Mhz | 500GB HD + 256GB M.2 NVMe | Intel HD 620 | Asus RT-N66U (Merlin) Custom Firmware | 6TB HDD (Total) | JBL Pro Desktop Speakers | Skullcandy Indy Earbuds...

BLAZE NOT TROLLING?!?!?!?

@ EH - using BackTrack to hack not really brag worth IMO. I used to do that stuff previously but it almost landed me in jail. Haven't touched it since. Back when I did that it was all DOS commands to manually find weak connections then use the tools to get in. Back when things like BackOrifice was usable. No idea what the new tools are like, but the principles are still the same.

Where hacking is concerned it's a darn good thing MS patched some stuff else the holes in IE would allow people to get in even if you're not using it as your main browser.

If you're going to be doing ethical hacking as a career you need to find some company that's going to pay you for your knowledge. Tools are nice and many of them are out there - it's hard to say you're going to do something from the ground up when someone else has already made it. I'd say take this on as a project - make an app that will check for open connections and list the applications or processes that are tied to said connection. Release that under GPL or some other open license and you'll be on a path to make a name for yourself worldwide. Companies will not turn a blind eye if they know you piloted or pioneered something that lots of people end up using.
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

Quote Originally Posted by khat17 View Post
    If you're going to be doing ethical hacking as a career you need to find some company that's going to pay you for your knowledge. Tools are nice and many of them are out there - it's hard to say you're going to do something from the ground up when someone else has already made it. I'd say take this on as a project - make an app that will check for open connections and list the applications or processes that are tied to said connection. Release that under GPL or some other open license and you'll be on a path to make a name for yourself worldwide. Companies will not turn a blind eye if they know you piloted or pioneered something that lots of people end up using.
    This is some good advice yo...OP you should listen, and seeing as you are passionate about this stuff it could "take off"

Why did you send me a friend request? are you trying a vbulletin exploit? in the words of the new drake song "No New Friends".

thanks BL@ZE FOR THE WECOME AND KHAT17 I KNOW ALL OF THAT ... I NEVER GET CAUGHT BECAUSE I USE MY OWN VPN SO MY NETWORK TRAFFIC IS ENCRYPTED SO IF SOME ONE IS DOING A MAN-IN-MIDDLE ATTACK THEY WONT GET ANYTHING BUT GARBAGE AND I ALSO USE OPEN PROXY SERVERS AND OPENDNS but thanks for the awesome info though and advice , i will surely keep that in mind ...
    HP 450 G4 - i5 (7th Gen) 3.1Ghz | 12GB DDR4 2133Mhz | 500GB HD + 256GB M.2 NVMe | Intel HD 620 | Asus RT-N66U (Merlin) Custom Firmware | 6TB HDD (Total) | JBL Pro Desktop Speakers | Skullcandy Indy Earbuds...

ugh... ok, Welcome bruh! let's see where this thread goes....lol
    Samsung Galaxy SIII (i9300) - Digicel

Quote Originally Posted by Arch_Angel View Post
    No, he is trying to emphasize, in ALL his 5 posts so far, that he is VERY new to techjamaica. NEVER been here before. EVER!!! NEVER EVER!!! Ok? That's what he means.
    Glad you didn't overemphasise the point that he is NEW!
    PC - Ubuntu 15.04 64bit Desktop
    HP Pav G60-236US 3GB RAM Laptop, Ubuntu 15.04 64bit and Win7 Home

"So Daddy, how come you telling me stealing not right when YOU copying DVDs? How come? How Come?"

RIP Ramesh ...