Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The HTC ONE Review Anand

Quote Originally Posted by Powpow View Post
    How do you know I didn't get more than 6 hrs hardcore use out of this phone? Do you have one?
    its easy still looking at all the hardware factors and battery capacity u just know

Quote Originally Posted by Powpow View Post
    Oh my bad, just posted here thinking it was the HTC One's in general.

I already stated that I only used 1 hr worth of gaming and movies and everything else is surfing and listening music.

How do you know I didn't get more than 6 hrs hardcore use out of this phone? Do you have one?
    It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that your statement is false.
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Man dem ready fi kick off already star...lol but sure the HTC ONE is a well sorted phone altho as stated by interkaiser the button config sorta sucks.. i'll stick with my S3 for sure tho if I had the option to choose...
    Samsung Galaxy SIII (i9300) - Digicel

I'm wondering why digicel and lime don't sell this phone. Its all about Samsung and BlackBerry. I don't even here them talking about android. Its... oh get a galaxy and get all the apps you need from the play store. They make it seem that the play store is a samsung thing. If you ask a layman on the road if he knows what's android, he/she will have no clue what that is.

Quote Originally Posted by frazbox View Post
    I'm wondering why digicel and lime don't sell this phone. Its all about Samsung and BlackBerry. I don't even here them talking about android. Its... oh get a galaxy and get all the apps you need from the play store. They make it seem that the play store is a samsung thing. If you ask a layman on the road if he knows what's android, he/she will have no clue what that is.
    On Wesnesday after i went into the digicel store in tropical plaza to demo the s4, i went into a 5 star restaurant (Tastee's ) and one of my girl dem ping me (whatsapp ) so i pop out my phone and a lady ask me,"Is that a Galaxy?" i told her yes, this experience caused me to deduce that,in Jamaica the 'Galaxy' brand is more popular than the 'Android' brand. If you look in the market,other android phones arent nearly as easy to sell as galaxy devices, as long as it have the galaxy moniker in its name, Galaxy is now a brand name in jamaica
    HTC One (M7)
    Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 (P6800)
    HP Pavilion dv6

well is just ignorance cause it still...Galaxy is a Brand Android is the OS smfh.....its hard trying to explain that to noobs still so i guess this situation wont change

Quote Originally Posted by Flexx17 View Post
    well is just ignorance cause it still...Galaxy is a Brand Android is the OS smfh.....its hard trying to explain that to noobs still so i guess this situation wont change
    Yeap ignorance..............................
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Quote Originally Posted by Flexx17 View Post
    I much rather Jamaicans on the Galaxy train than on the BB train (i.e. pre-BB10) its a much more comfortable ride, i converted my cousin (a 4yr BB user) to android yesterday with a s3 like mine hooraaaaay!!!! 1 down, hundreds of thousands more to go lol
    HTC One (M7)
    Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 (P6800)
    HP Pavilion dv6

Quote Originally Posted by interkaiser44 View Post
    I much rather Jamaicans on the galaxy train than on the BB train (i.e. pre-BB10) its a much more comfortable ride, i converted my cousin (a 4yr BB user) to android yesterday with a s3 like mine hooraaaaay!!!! 1 down, hundreds of thousands more to go lol
    good for you!

but the point I am trying to make is that both companies rarely sells high end phones. they do do a lot of marketing; and if their network support a device, they should inform their customers about the potential out their. they have that power.

i

Quote Originally Posted by frazbox View Post
    good for you!

but the point I am trying to make is that both companies rarely sells high end phones. they do do a lot of marketing; and if their network support a device, they should inform their customers about the potential out their. they have that power.

i
    What?.......................
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup