Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Killzone 4

Is there a comparison break down thread? Eitherway a bonus is a bonus. Sony will never have a console as good as the ps2 again because of its evil business practices. But this is the killzone 4 thread and as far as killzone goes it looks like the same game, running at a solid 30fps with 5 or so enemies on the screen popping up out of walls and stuff waiting for you to reach a check point so they can start thier A.I. I am sure tons of people will love it up for the first 2 weeks its out but I will watch this playthrough on youtube. hopefully they drop the ps4 this year.

Chig, they've actually confirmed that the DS3 is incompatible, but Move still works. It's also understandable since the DS4 is so radically different. As to why they kept Move around...bwouy only God know.
    No one expects the Inquisition.

Evil business practices.. wow. Well I guess dem hook me on the evil cause I will be with them again next gen and I'm especially looking forward to KZ4. KZ4 might actually get me to get it at launch, one of the only games I'd buy day one.
    Android>iPhone>>>>>>.....>>>>>>BlackBerry

If it was God of war you would have said the same thing. Sony fans are so predictable that the PS4 will know what games you want to play before you do. In the future just don't ask when people say "playstation/sony sucks" cause these are the reasons, they are not idiots they know why they sold the vita with no internal memory.

@chig when do you think they going to launch the ps4?

If it was God of war you would have said the same thing. Sony fans are so predictable that the PS4 will know what games you want to play before you do.
    Just as how people buy Nintendo consoles for the next Mario, Zelda, Metroid etc. Also, the PS4 actually will learn the kind of games you like and DL them for you in the background. Kinda like how Netflix suggests new movies and TV shows to you.

they are not idiots they know why they sold the vita with no internal memory.
    For the same reason the Wii U shipped with a pitiful amount - to cut costs.

@Makkah Ha, we will have to start a new thread about this. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Makkah View Post
    Chig, they've actually confirmed that the DS3 is incompatible, but Move still works. It's also understandable since the DS4 is so radically different. As to why they kept Move around...bwouy only God know.
    It's not understandable for that reason at all. The buttons are still there, it could be allowed to work but with limited functionality. The problem with that is they need to sell new controllers at a profit (priced way over production costs I would bet). It's sensible from a business perspective but still lame. If everybody was just using their ds3 when they are making ds4 controllers...

I don't really care since I'd want the new controllers anyway.
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

I guess you're right about them being allowed to work in a limited capacity, since most of the buttons are there. You have to admit though, you KNOW Sony is going to force devs to utilize that touch pad as much as possible, which may or may not make some games unplayable without it. The touch pad is also clickable, which I guess makes it an extra button. Though I suspect that will simply act as the new start button in most cases.

@Owen: lol yeah, we probably should.

Quote Originally Posted by Makkah View Post
    I guess you're right about them being allowed to work in a limited capacity, since most of the buttons are there. You have to admit though, you KNOW Sony is going to force devs to utilize that touch pad as much as possible, which may or may not make some games unplayable without it. The touch pad is also clickable, which I guess makes it an extra button. Though I suspect that will simply act as the new start button in most cases.

@Owen: lol yeah, we probably should.
    The touchpad (in my opinion), is pretty similar to a laptop's. It's more than likely there for easier browsing of games, etc and to make the buttons on your controller last longer, since you won't have to be using the 'x' button for all confirmations and the analog for certain movements.
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

Quote Originally Posted by Powpow View Post
    The touchpad (in my opinion), is pretty similar to a laptop's. It's more than likely there for easier browsing of games, etc and to make the buttons on your controller last longer, since you won't have to be using the 'x' button for all confirmations and the analog for certain movements.
    I'm hoping they get the battery right. Cause all the added functions might mean more charging and less playing (without plugging in).
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo