Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Get Adobe Cs2 For Free (official) .. yeah its old but

Default Get Adobe Cs2 For Free (official) .. yeah its old but

yup i know its old, but ... imo: beats fumbling around with gimp

Adobe is shutting down their CS2 activation servers. Any CS2 users who have to reinstall will not be able to activate their software.
    Adobe is offering them a special install package with serial number.

Details:

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1114930

Downloads:
    http://www.adobe.com/downloads/cs2_downloads/index.html

untested...
    getz mine the fast way, ski-mask way...
    christopher wallace r.i.p.

Nice find Blaze. Gonna get this and see how it works.
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

Nice find Blaze
    Live Well, Love Much, Laugh Often -Anonymous.......

saw this a week or so ago, the servers were off-line for a while.... so didn't bother posting it.

Thanks for the update.

May just take a copy for having sake...

Already have CS6 Master Collection free...

Tested and verify that Photoshop works on Win8 x64 so I'm guessing most if not all of the rest will work. Going to test Premiere next and see.

*EDIT*
    When done I'll try Acrobat - then once that is done I'll create hashes for all the files and post in case someone has problems.
    Last edited by khat17; Jan 10, 2013 at 11:18 AM.
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

Quote Originally Posted by King_Jay16 View Post
    saw this a week or so ago, the servers were off-line for a while.... so didn't bother posting it.

Thanks for the update.

May just take a copy for having sake...

Already have CS6 Master Collection free...
    Care to elaborate how you got it for free? I think it would be a major benefit to the community
    Live Well, Love Much, Laugh Often -Anonymous.......

Let me help. "FREE". Hehe.

Is this a legitimate download for people who NEVER originally owned a genuine copy of CS2? The post does not make that clear.

I guess it's supposed to be for those who had it before, but they've made the information public and it seems to be working. And it's one serial that they're giving to ALL users of the app. They're not supporting it anymore. End Of Life for the product - you can see it in the download URLs as well.

Acrobat 8 does not work properly on Windows 8. Have not tested on 7 but guess it works fine on XP. Will tweak some settings and check. Still not done downloading them all - once done the hashes will come.

Oh and on Win 8 the Acrobat did not want to extract from the EXE - had to extract using another utility - can use your fav archiving app.
    Last edited by khat17; Jan 10, 2013 at 12:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by topanaris View Post
    Care to elaborate how you got it for free? I think it would be a major benefit to the community
    Quote Originally Posted by khat17 View Post
    Let me help. "FREE". Hehe.
    lol its a legit copy of the software @Khat17, fully registered and all
    I did my BSc Degree senior project last semester... as part of the project we had to create a website to house all the final project info etc (see my IT Capstone in the education thread). The project owner (IT admin at the school) gave us a copy of it use for the project in order to create the website lol

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAngel View Post
    Is this a legitimate download for people who NEVER originally owned a genuine copy of CS2? The post does not make that clear.
    No its not, it is originally intended for owners of the software. But i doubt they care Adobe that is
    Quote Originally Posted by khat17 View Post
    I guess it's supposed to be for those who had it before, but they've made the information public and it seems to be working. Acrobat 8 does not work properly on Windows 8. Have not tested on 7 but guess it works fine on XP. Will tweak some settings and check. Still not done downloading them all - once done the hashes will come. Oh and on Win 8 the Acrobat did not want to extract from the EXE - had to extract using another utility - can use your fav archiving app.
    Ok thanks for the update
    Last edited by King_Jay16; Jan 10, 2013 at 12:00 PM.