Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Digicel services gets poorer and poorer

jomo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by 90 octane View Post
    if this poorservice continues i will consider switching.
    May I remind or inform you that the competition is actually worse, but I've been informed by my contacts at digi that they are working on the problems, which seem to actually be congestion issues...

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    May I remind or inform you that the competition is actually worse, but I've been informed by my contacts at digi that they are working on the problems, which seem to actually be congestion issues...
    I actually think they are about the same..........

Digi has better SIGNAL - meaning they don't drop as much when driving in some areas.

LIME has better COVERAGE - meaning there are some bush places where they have service and Digi don't. It works in reverse too and mad props to Digi for having as much coverage as they do.

LIME customer service is FAR WORSE than DIGI.
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

jomo Guest

Biggest difference I see (I use both) is with lime, someone will call you and hear 'beep beep beep' or NOTHING and unlike digicel you get NO TEXT to inform you that someone was trying to call you....

Apart from that the general stability is probably the same, but more than normal calling with a lime you'll have the phone to your ears waiting and nothing...

And customer care, don't even mention that, lime treats their customers like they are a BOTHER, ill never forget a lime cc agent telling me its no problem if I cancelled my account and she can do it RIGHT NOW over the phone.... Lol

well ive nevr or will evr try and call lime cc,but @ the same time ive been geetin better service out of my lime prepaid than my digi postpaid...cant believe ijussaid tht ,but is true,@ Jomo,if digicel is having congestion issues they shud sort ito ut and quickly ,i work with essential services,i cannot afford to not be recieving my calls

Well lets hand it to lime the worst customer care service ever me can give them that st888.
    This Year Mi Want Fi Rich Yeah Mi Want Fi Meck Some Money Tired A The Heartache Tired A The Worries
    Powered By Toyota Racing Development Old School Ova New School
    I-Phone 5 32GB> Samsung Galaxy NOTE 2 N7100 Powered By Digicel Whatsapp 876-418-1744

So if Digicel is experiencing network congestion now can you imagine what will happen between now and January 2nd next year? LOL

Oh btw LIME recently (like a week ago) signed a contract with a new call center company, so you might experience improved CC service from them going forward, that is if the company is still around next year,lol you guys hear the news that even LIME's auditors are questioning the company's viability given the BILLIONS they are loosing like every year?
    Last edited by DarkAngel; Dec 16, 2012 at 06:21 PM.

I don't think Lime's customer service is as bad as digi from personal experience. I have both and I don't experience as many (if any) dropped calls using my Lime
    Phone: Nexus 4 | [ALL STOCK] | Powered by Digicel
    System: Asus Maximus V Gene | Core I5 3570K | CM Hyper 212 | 3x 4GB 1866MHz | GTX 670 FTW | Crucial M4 256 and WD Caviar Black 1TB & 640 GB | Asus 24x DVD RW | CM Storm Enforcer | Corsair HX650

Quote Originally Posted by MiniKilla View Post
    Well lets hand it to lime the worst customer care service ever me can give them that st888.
    Well it seems the saw your comment and decided to do something about it.......

because

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAngel View Post
    Oh btw LIME recently (like a week ago) signed a contract with a new call center company, so you might experience improved CC service from them going forward, that is if the company is still around next year,lol you guys hear the news that even LIME's auditors are questioning the company's viability given the BILLIONS they are loosing like every year?
    Hope they make it pass the audit because they are feverishly trying to address all the chinks in their amour; prices and CC service included. lol
    my location 10.10.10.10 subnet ?

The same thing been happening to me with my Digi, i'm in my room and i got a message telling me i have 3 missed calls, the phone did not ring once. and if i'm texting it takes forever for the other person to receive it and forever for me to see the reply.... I've been using lime now since then and its been grate but the customer service is bad -_-. I Guess u cant do anything about that, its like u pick 1 or none at all.
    Phone: Samsung Galaxy S2
    TV: LG LM6700
    PC: laptop Toshiba Qosmio X505

Local companies give excellent customer service if you bring your own lube. But the people seem to enjoy the service as is. Personally I don't stress over certain things - I just ask for a manager. Like I'm going to do now since it's been a week and my wife's account is still not refunded.
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".