Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Smartphone questions from a newbie

Quote Originally Posted by owen View Post
    Buy the Nokia Asha 300 or a Used Blackberry............... bar drinking cheap liquor.
    As one of these android drones on this site I take offense at your statement but w/e , 2 years ago it WAS the best, and its still a pretty decent phone today, definitely not at the top of anyones buy list as there are other phones out there at the same price with newer software that work even better anyways.

Its all about what you wanna do with your smartphone, if your just into light browsing, not much gaming, not into customization then you can go with the asha or even a BB (altho i think u said u not into those). But if you wanna do a little more wanna have a decent smartphone that has tons of apps, games and great utils that allow you to do w/e comes to mind then get an android. With the asha you gonna feel sort of left behind imo in terms of what you will be able to do with the phone, but remember at the end of the day its what you want a phone for that matters.
    Don't let Society Dictate how u live UR life

Its URS live it how u wanna!

What you guys think about the Pantech P800 cross over, good phone, compatible with Digicel? - The regualar price was US$140, but I just see it in my cart for US$72 on Amazon.

Quote Originally Posted by Arch_Angel View Post
    Thanks guys for the responses.

I guess looking at the no-brand/chinese phones was what fooled me into thinking that a decent smartphone could be bought for 15k.

@Jomo, I saw that. The Nokia Asha 300 I think it is. I tried it in store and I couldn't get the phone to unlock, even tho it says swipe to unlock. Tried at least 8 times. And a youtube review showed that the person had trouble with the touch screen. So figured the touch screen sucks.
    Maybe u built like a thief, no fingerprints, had a bredrin that use laptops but when he used mine he couldn't get the trackpad to respond to his finger. Anyway i'd say avoid chinese built, add some money so you'll actually enjoy ur smartphone instead of having a bad experience and then continue to wonder what's the point. Try get a nexus 4
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Cloud Solutions. All rights reserved.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    Maybe u built like a thief, no fingerprints, had a bredrin that use laptops but when he used mine he couldn't get the trackpad to respond to his finger. Anyway i'd say avoid chinese built, add some money so you'll actually enjoy ur smartphone instead of having a bad experience and then continue to wonder what's the point. Try get a nexus 4
    Cloud u a read mi mind but wasn't gonna say it still since AA a work with a budget.
    Don't let Society Dictate how u live UR life

Its URS live it how u wanna!

A_A is a noob

just wanted to say that. Carry on.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

http://shopinja.com/forum/index.php?board=14.0

you might find something good there. Will be a single core older phone but it really depends on your needs. As long as it is responsive and does the regular stuff well, most people won't mind. Also, don't get scammed/robbed. Your budget means used
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo