Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 5 days without a blackberry '''' Continued

jomo Guest

I had used it everyday all day for a week, been through every crevice and corner, updated go ics, tweaked it with a million apps, go launcher this apex launcher that a million themes slides wallpaper apps shake apps face down/tilt to lock/unlock apps tap to unlock apps faceunlock voice to dial voice to lock voice to type the whole nine yard

So don't tell mi mi never use the phone when mi done nearly a gig of data in one week, LOL

Jomo u seem to be d opposition in all posts lol....

Quote Originally Posted by XD-9 View Post
    Jomo u seem to be d opposition in all posts lol....
    Quote Originally Posted by XD-9 View Post
    Jomo u are d opposition in all the posts lol....
    Fixed that for you....

Quote Originally Posted by King_Jay16 View Post
    Fixed that for you....
    Dadadeee dadadaaaaa...lol.

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    I had used it everyday all day for a week, been through every crevice and corner, updated go ics, tweaked it with a million apps, go launcher this apex launcher that a million themes slides wallpaper apps shake apps face down/tilt to lock/unlock apps tap to unlock apps faceunlock voice to dial voice to lock voice to type the whole nine yard

So don't tell mi mi never use the phone when mi done nearly a gig of data in one week, LOL
    thing just feel like a toy in your hands!!! dont it!!!

probably they dont under stand your a business man... not someone playing with computers all day...

you realize these are the same people that only put on $100 a mth on their phone!!! they dont have time to use the basic functions of a cellphone

There is a reason why Android has grown to be the #1 mobile OS. I would more lean towards the opinions of the 50+ % (still growing) of people who have chosen it over other smartphone OS than lean to what Jomo has to say.

If BBs are so great, how comes their market share is rapidly disappearing into oblivion?
    Last edited by Arch_Angel; Jul 7, 2012 at 07:27 PM. Reason: merged multiple posts

Quote Originally Posted by frazbox View Post

probably they dont under stand your a business man... not someone playing with computers all day...

you realize these are the same people that only put on $100 a mth on their phone!!! they dont have time to use the basic functions of a cellphone
    SOMEBODY has company...2 much bashing a gwaan still...to each his own

This dude is arguing so foolishly.... "Not someone playing with computers all day" ? who here does that? smh and what does that have to do with anything? Are u saying once I own a droid I spend my time playing with computers all day? I own a BB and i hate it. I have service now only because Digicel gave it to me free for a month. Even with the service. I still think the BB is a ridiculous device. Honestly. Stop the bashing dude. You don't know anyone here personally to be making broad claims as you are.

People, people, people... remember to each his own. If you don't realize by now jomo (and this other guy it seems....) isn't interested in the additional features that can be performed on a droid. He just wants to make and receive calls, text, push e-mail and bbm. That's his idea of the perfect phone. Nothing more. At least that's what I understand from what he's been saying. I'd say him opting to remain stuck in the past with a dying phone manufacturer, is quite logical... lol. He isn't interested in the additional productivity that can be had from using a droid. He just doesn't. Cant bash him for that... We can tell him he's being silly... but that's just our opinion to him.
    Last edited by Yung_Hero; Jul 7, 2012 at 11:49 AM.
    Mobile Device: Google/Lg Nexus 4
    Desktop: MSI 785GT E63 Motherboard/AMD Phenom II 555 X2 (Unlocked to B55 X4) AM3 CPU Cooled by COOLERMASTER Hyper 212 Plus/EVGA NVIDIA GTX260(dead after 4 years of ardent service. R.I.P./2 x 2Gb OCZ 800MHZ DDR2 Ram/Corsair TX750 PSU/NZXT Tempest Case

I love bb but I think its lacking somewhat hence I've decided to get me an android...I doubt I'll part company with my bb as it is useful in respect to job but I strongly believe there is more to a phone in this day and age of technology than just making calls sending Msg and text the old fashion way.

To each his own though... for me i really dislike BB. To me they are severely lacking in a lot of things which Android offers which I use both for personal and work purposes. My job was giving me a BB (fully loaded with BB services etc) to use for work purposes and I turned it down. My SGS II does all the BB would do and more! Plus out of the 20 people i regularly communicate with at my work place or even clients only 2 use BBs, everybody else has iPhones or Androids which is more convenient for everybody else especially since we use apps to communicate, share files or update work-flows, many of which are not compatible with BB or even Windows Phone (example of such apps is Asana http://asana.com/)

As many have said BB only has a "grip" in JA due to BBM, but as Androids, iPhones and Windows Phones become more popular and data services get more leveled in pricing and value then who know BBs may end up being like a 3310: outdated and left behind especially if RIM doesn't pull themselves out of the ditch they are in..

But hey that's just me... Android mi seh!!!