Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 5 days without a blackberry '''' Continued

i couldnt go 5 minutes without mine
    I protect i serve i reassure!

Its hard for me to part from my bb but im patiently awaiting my android fone

jomo Guest

FINALLLYYYYY

Got back a 9900

Synced back to june 29

All text calls bbm

Is like I never legft the phone

Selling it though. Want to try a bold 6, maybe

Finally u can breathe again

I have went months without my BB. Housekeeper saw it on the floor under my bed while cleaning and asked it was working and if not, if she fixed it can she can have it.
    On the otherhand, my Android phone is never more than a pocket away for all my needs. Forked up an installation and need the wifi driver for my pc? no problem, download it and send it to my pc, a feat I could never accomplish on a BB.
    Even right now internet has been down for 3 days due to moving but all I've done is download FoxFi on my phone and here I am using net/providing net for all my devices like nothing happened, business as usual.
    Heck, my phone only has a rear facing camera and I can do video calling via skype on it just fine. BB just lame nuh hell.
    ShadowWolfe, signing off *salute*
    /user has permanently disconnected from the Animus.

jomo Guest

Ok fine

Feel free to go away now

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    Ok fine

Feel free to go away now

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    i will complain about this nerd phone as ling as i feel like it
    I will also post here as ling as I feel like it.

You're welcome.

Well. To each his own right...?

I can't understand jomo though... He bashes Android vehemently, purporting that BB's function far more adequately than android devices as if he expects people to agree... I mean I get that everyone has their preference but when EVERYONE else is CURRENTLY doing what he claims he can't with the android platform...(barring exclusive BB services like BBM) Call me silly... but doesn't that imply that jomo is the problem?

But I must agree with him though... Android devices are definitely NOT for him lol
    I hope for his sake RIM rises from the ashes like a phoenix... otherwise he is so screwed.
    Mobile Device: Google/Lg Nexus 4
    Desktop: MSI 785GT E63 Motherboard/AMD Phenom II 555 X2 (Unlocked to B55 X4) AM3 CPU Cooled by COOLERMASTER Hyper 212 Plus/EVGA NVIDIA GTX260(dead after 4 years of ardent service. R.I.P./2 x 2Gb OCZ 800MHZ DDR2 Ram/Corsair TX750 PSU/NZXT Tempest Case

jomo Guest

A lot of people like wiggy have use both and agree that the bb is FAR more fluent in PHONE functions such as typing, texting, emailing, iming, calls, speed of all the above

Anyone who disagrees hasn't used both platforms in detail, I have, and my work requires a lot of calls and the like

With the android and even iphone not so much it was a PAIIIINNNN

With the bb one unlock button one call button or speed dial button and I'm seconds away from an important money making call

With the dumb android by the time mi fi mek di call sumn else go happen an dat figet bout

LAME

If you had used Android in detail, you would know that the entirety of your above post is dung.