Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Apple's designers Real Genius

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowWolfe Hellscream View Post
    Actually imo, only simpletons don't know what innovating means and clowns are those who'll defend their company down to the last sweat of their brow.
    Laughable u selectively ignore the post and respond to a few buzz words... I wonder which tech company consistently innovates more than Apple and delivers a better user experience... You like many confuse imitation with innovation while ignoring use ability issues and other serious failings like quality and reliability .Specs are only as good as what specs can deliver and most of the competion delivers less from more. Can't think of any industry where one company dominates, more amazingly with a premium high end product, like apple many in here think its hype while ignoring the fact that Apples products are just better! When I say better, better where it actually counts and that's in use ability and customer satisfaction.

Makes no sense for me to try and convince those who are essentially enjoying Apples innovation on the cheap via Android.
    Last edited by jamaicakevkev; Apr 5, 2012 at 12:11 AM.
    Imac, Ipad2 3g 64gb & 32gb ATV, Iphone 4s Lime Iphone 5 Sprint, Mac Mini Driving 3 23" Toshiba leds

Quote Originally Posted by jamaicakevkev View Post
    Laughable u selectively ignore the post and respond to a few buzz words... I wonder which tech company consistently innovates more than Apple and delivers a better user experience... You like many confuse imitation with innovation while ignoring use ability issues and other serious failings like quality and reliability .Specs are only as good as what specs can deliver and most of the competion delivers less from more. Can't think of any industry where one company dominates, more amazingly with a premium high end product, like apple many in here think its hype while ignoring the fact that Apples products are just better! When I say better, better where it actually counts and that's in use ability and customer satisfaction.
    What is laughable is that predictably, you'll be in every thread to speak about against those who aren't sheeple. You've never had a single problem with Apple and in my eyes, Apple is what you say prayers to at night.
    The opinionated tomes you've written above has nothing to do with the things we're comparing in this thread re the OP's pic. And yes, better is not always fact. Rather a person's view/opinion.
    Define: Innovation - A new method, idea, product
    Read the above definition then look at the photo.

Makes no sense for me to try and convince those who are essentially enjoying Apples innovation on the cheap via Android.

What makes no sense is that you'd actually try. And since you brought up android, don't mistake user preference for the inability of one to afford Apples crapple.
    I dare say Android users aren't sheeple. Apple gives you what they want you to experience. Android allows us to experience whatever we want with no hassle.
    The ones that don't get Android as simple as it is are free to continue bending over for Apple.

Normally I would write long paragraphs for a versus argument, but I'm busy flashing a new OS to my phone. Go and have yourself an Apple.
    ShadowWolfe, signing off *salute*
    /user has permanently disconnected from the Animus.

Quote Originally Posted by glenfordwilliams View Post
    wow why am i not surprised..yep thats apple for you
    My same reaction. Then i lol'ed
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

this is not what i started the thread for.

SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality