Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: We Gave People an iPad 2, Told Them It Was the New iPad, and They Loved It

For some reasons, this makes me think of this:

One of the guys said he'll buy pretty much any Apple product. Fake but he shares the sentiments of the average user I suppose.
    Last edited by ShadowWolfe Hellscream; Mar 18, 2012 at 02:03 PM.
    ShadowWolfe, signing off *salute*
    /user has permanently disconnected from the Animus.

LOL.............. "The abortion went well"........... really? Gotta love the onion meng!!!!!! The predictive sentences made my day I paused the video just to read them ...... LOL

*wipes tear from eyes .....LOl..... I cant stop laughing........

Looks like thats a shared sentiment among the ifans..... pree this dude shirt

Last edited by crisis; Mar 18, 2012 at 02:29 PM.
    PC: Windows//Laptop: Linux//Tablet: Blackberry//Smartphone: Android//MP3: Apple

and even though this video is about an iphone, it could have easily been any idevice, the response would be the same.... LOL... this video came to mind when i saw this thread.....

Ok I swear....last video LOL

In summary, it's not that crApple's sheeple see something different in what they buy. The point is that crApple made it, and crApple says it's great so it automatically is, and crApple says it's best to always upgrade to the latest ASAP, so the sheeple jump and buy. So sad to see the disillusionment...
    Rooted OnePlus 2 64GB Ed, Android 5.1.1 OxygenOS ; on teifin' AT&T's network; Rooted ASUS Transformer TF101 w/ dock, Android 5.1 KatKiss; Laptop: ASUS X550C, 2.0GHzx2, 8GB, 512GB SSD, Kubuntu 15.10;
    Facebook page: Skeleville Technology Solutions

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowWolfe Hellscream View Post
    For some reasons, this makes me think of this:

One of the guys said he'll buy pretty much any Apple product. Fake but he shares the sentiments of the average user I suppose.
    JAH KNOW STAR!!!! ALL NOW I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING.... I'm definitely saving this to my playlist going to show my co-workers when I get to work.... JAH KNOW OF ALL THE RUBBISH I HAVE SEEN.... Just goes to show you that some people are mindless zombies.
    To Know, Dare, Will and Keep Silent.

RubberBand Man Guest

Give me Apple stocks any day not the idevices........

Quote Originally Posted by RubberBand Man View Post
    Give me Apple stocks any day not the idevices........
    I agree 100%
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

I think apple is brilliant they been making roughly the same product for a few years and getting ppl to buy it over and over , the ipod was great but then they added calling capability, and them a few years later they grabbed the edges and stretched it into the ipad so from one product they have made three
    Lg Nexus 4|Motorola Xoom 4.0.3 Official Ice Cream Sandwich
    Rosewill CHALLENGER|ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX|XFX Radeon 6870|Thermaltake BlackWidow 850W|12GB G-Skill Ripjaw|AMD Phenom X6 1090T Black Edition|32" Sony NSX-32GT1|Razor BlackWidow Ultimate Keyboard|Cyborg R.A.T 7 Mouse|Astro A40 Headphones|Logitech X-530 5.1

Quote Originally Posted by zerodeth View Post
    I think apple is brilliant they been making roughly the same product for a few years and getting ppl to buy it over and over , the ipod was great but then they added calling capability, and them a few years later they grabbed the edges and stretched it into the ipad so from one product they have made three
    yeah i have to agree with you on that one.
    Imagine that three different products but when you take them apart they are the same things with just a few extra add-ons